Login

NebulaMan 2 release candidate 1

Additional software tools

Re: NebulaMan 2 dev 3 released

Postby zabukowski » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:29 am

flaviusr wrote:I downloaded the new license, valid until january 1st, but still saying that this will run as demo mode.. any advice? Flavius


Please, remove and install new license again. There is a misbehaviour/bug related to expired license removal.

Cheers,
Franci
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NebulaMan 2 dev 3 released

Postby flaviusr » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 am

Hello, I did uninstall the app and the licence. Install them again and still don't working.

Any another way to make it work?

Thanks

F
Dual boot /LGA 2011 /i7 3820 /32 GB /GA-X79S-UP5 / osX 10.9.5 - Win 10
Mac Book Pro 2.4 Ghz / 8 Gb / osX 10.9.5
Prism Sound Lyra 2 - RME-Fireface UCX - Octamic XTC
Pro Tools 12.5 Cubase 8.5 Reaper 5.25 Wavelab 9 Ozone 7 Nebula Server Ultimate
User avatar
flaviusr
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: NebulaMan 2 dev 3 released

Postby zabukowski » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 am

flaviusr wrote:Hello, I did uninstall the app and the licence. Install them again and still don't working.

Any another way to make it work?

Thanks

F


More details please:

NebulaMan version,
Nebula version,
OS version.

You can send license file, saved on computer to "software dot support at zabukowski dot com", so i can check its contents.

Thanks!
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NebulaMan 2 dev 3 released

Postby flaviusr » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Hello, following the specifications:

NebulaMan 2.0 dev 3 (x64)
Nebula version 1.3.770
Osx 10.9.2


Thanks

F
Dual boot /LGA 2011 /i7 3820 /32 GB /GA-X79S-UP5 / osX 10.9.5 - Win 10
Mac Book Pro 2.4 Ghz / 8 Gb / osX 10.9.5
Prism Sound Lyra 2 - RME-Fireface UCX - Octamic XTC
Pro Tools 12.5 Cubase 8.5 Reaper 5.25 Wavelab 9 Ozone 7 Nebula Server Ultimate
User avatar
flaviusr
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: NebulaMan 2 dev 4 released

Postby zabukowski » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 pm

NebulaMan 2 development version 4 released.

Mostly maintenance release with a lot of stability and performance improvements and some minor new features like "Instant preview" etc.

http://www.zabukowski.com/software
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NEW: NebulaMan 2 dev 4 released

Postby tbentley » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Quick question,
I purchased nebulaman from you before it was sold on acustica audio. how do i add it to my account on this site?
tbentley
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 am

Re: NEW: NebulaMan 2 dev 4 released

Postby zabukowski » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:43 am

tbentley wrote:Quick question,
I purchased nebulaman from you before it was sold on acustica audio. how do i add it to my account on this site?


To my knowledge, every account has NebulaMan/Setups available for download, so existing users can update with new versions and potential users can check programs in demo mode.

If you don't have programs in your dashboard, please open a ticket.

Cheers,
Franci
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NEW: NebulaMan 2 dev 4 released

Postby Support » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:21 pm

zabukowski wrote:
tbentley wrote:Quick question,
I purchased nebulaman from you before it was sold on acustica audio. how do i add it to my account on this site?


To my knowledge, every account has NebulaMan/Setups available for download, so existing users can update with new versions and potential users can check programs in demo mode.

If you don't have programs in your dashboard, please open a ticket.

Cheers,
Franci


Correct.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.

Re: NEW: NebulaMan 2 dev 4 released

Postby flaviusr » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello, it is crashing when I try to open.

NebulaMan 2.0 dev 4 (x64)
Nebula version 1.3.811
Osx 10.9.2

Message: NebulaMan cannot be opened because of a problem.

Check with the developer to make sure NebulaMan works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X.


Thx

F
Dual boot /LGA 2011 /i7 3820 /32 GB /GA-X79S-UP5 / osX 10.9.5 - Win 10
Mac Book Pro 2.4 Ghz / 8 Gb / osX 10.9.5
Prism Sound Lyra 2 - RME-Fireface UCX - Octamic XTC
Pro Tools 12.5 Cubase 8.5 Reaper 5.25 Wavelab 9 Ozone 7 Nebula Server Ultimate
User avatar
flaviusr
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: NEW: NebulaMan 2 dev 4 released

Postby zabukowski » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:24 pm

flaviusr wrote:Hello, it is crashing when I try to open.

NebulaMan 2.0 dev 4 (x64)
Nebula version 1.3.811
Osx 10.9.2

Message: NebulaMan cannot be opened because of a problem.

Check with the developer to make sure NebulaMan works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X.


Thx

F


Please send me details/crash report (details on error window).
Thx!
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

PreviousNext

Return to Tools

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest