Login

Problem with Nebulaman

Additional software tools

Problem with Nebulaman

Postby rolodrake » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 am

Hi everybody. I'm Rodolfo, from Chile and recently i bought nebula 3 pro server bundle for mix my latest record from my band. Well, also tried nebulaman for one reason: the fact that i think maybe i can save ram rendering all the tracks with reverb and console preamp like AlexB White Console. Well, i run nebulaman, select the presets, and open the proyect pool. I select the audio file, and rendering. The problem its... when i check the file, the program dont make the changes on the file.I check the original file and the new audio file, and nothing !!!. It's the demo version. Please, give me a hand with this. Thanks a lot !!! :)

Cheers
rolodrake
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Problem with Nebulaman

Postby enriquesilveti » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:46 am

Bienvenido Rodolfo. Tal vez, y si recuerdo bien, hay 4 zonas de pre-escucha, pero solo la B procesa. Esta explicado en el manual de usuarios. Contacta con Franci (el desarrollador) en support AT zabukowski.com
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby zabukowski » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:56 pm

rolodrake wrote:Hi everybody. I'm Rodolfo, from Chile and recently i bought nebula 3 pro server bundle for mix my latest record from my band. Well, also tried nebulaman for one reason: the fact that i think maybe i can save ram rendering all the tracks with reverb and console preamp like AlexB White Console. Well, i run nebulaman, select the presets, and open the proyect pool. I select the audio file, and rendering. The problem its... when i check the file, the program dont make the changes on the file.I check the original file and the new audio file, and nothing !!!. It's the demo version. Please, give me a hand with this. Thanks a lot !!! :)

Cheers

I guess Enrique said this as well ... you have to use preview source B for rendering - put your Nebula programs there and render.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby rolodrake » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Well friends, thanks for yours answers. Today, i tried put my nebula presets in the letter "B", with a eq booster the low range and a big big reverb, for recognize the change in the audio file. I render the file, and no got message error but when i open the audio file in itunes, only for check if it works, nothing, the same "original" file, without any presets for nebula :(

What i'm doing wrong?. Im really interest in buy the full version, but i can run the render in a right way.

Thanks a lot for everyone. Cheers
rolodrake
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby zabukowski » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 pm

rolodrake wrote:Well friends, thanks for yours answers. Today, i tried put my nebula presets in the letter "B", with a eq booster the low range and a big big reverb, for recognize the change in the audio file. I render the file, and no got message error but when i open the audio file in itunes, only for check if it works, nothing, the same "original" file, without any presets for nebula :(

What i'm doing wrong?. Im really interest in buy the full version, but i can run the render in a right way.

Thanks a lot for everyone. Cheers

Can you hear effect, when you preview a file ?
If not, then you have processing bypassed (menu Preview/Bypass).

If yes, then check output file mask in the Project Pool. Make sure, you are listening to the right file - original it is not overwritten by default, instead _NR is appended to the filename.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby rolodrake » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 am

Well, finally i can rendering a file !!. But, i have to change the output file, only works when the output file put in the desktop. Rare thing, but, works !!. Thanks for all.
rolodrake
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 am

rolodrake wrote:Well, finally i can rendering a file !!. But, i have to change the output file, only works when the output file put in the desktop. Rare thing, but, works !!. Thanks for all.

Use a REAL ADMINISTRATOR account in your OS.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby rolodrake » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:52 am

Maybe, the mistake comes from the administrator password, or something like that. I'll try to make some changes tomorrow.
Thanks a lot.
rolodrake
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Tools