FrankydT wrote:I assure you it's working well now here, both Nebula Setups and Nebulaman But, if you will made use in Nebula Setups of its own xml, the tweaks feature wouldn't lose its functioning? Now I'll try with the new version of Setups you provided Thanks!
Not sure why it is working, heh
This xml file is never used for setups creating, it is internal, just for showing Nebula program list. So in the future should/will be separated. It is often a cause for a confusion :/
Working well here also the new version. Please note I didn't already tweaked the xml file as you instructed. Trying it now Zabukowski, watch a few posts ahead for my method, I think you missed it
It's a permission problem: There's an unknown user in the Acustica folder and Nebula vst-xml If you open properties of these files/folder you'll see an Obtaining... user/group Remove this and add yourself, set to read-write. A correction for my method in my past post: Don't tweak the permissions of VST folder, only Acustica folder and all Nebula vst and xml If you have already tweaked, Disk utility can't fix it. It will always say ACL found etc etc Fix it at hand (I've also noticed that the new iTunes 11.1.1 permissions are unfixable, never seen an iTunes persistent permission problem. I've seen Java, Remote Desktop Client permissions problems but this... Maybe it's a ML 10.8.5 issue (I've also installed the last 10.8.5 Supplemental), I don't know we'll see...)
This is my nebulasetups.settings not tweaked. It seems to be okay, it has a few strings more than the one you posted. Try with my permissions method: Tweak the Nebula Vst and Xml, Acustica folder, and to be sure check the VST folder Remove that Obtaining... user from file properties, Permissions tab I've added myself to users but maybe it isn't necessary Working there?
To be sure, check your ser file (I keep a backup of it) and INIT authorization files when you have upgraded Nebula to Server. And check permissions with Disk Utility too The try reboot. I didn't had the need to do, but who knows... When I corrected privileges in Properties Tab, Nebulaman and Nebula Setups worked suddenly well here. Now, pardon me, but I must to go I've dinner with some friends Don't hurry with this... Tomorrow is another day Good luck and thank to you! Good evening!!
Great!! Happy to know it worked!! I've checked Mac Forums and yes there's a thread about iTunes and mach_kernel file visible with last 10.8.5 supplemental update, but it's only a cosmetic thing. For iTunes we'll have to wait next update, for mach_kernel type this in Terminal:
sudo chflags hidden /mach_kernel
then type your password
The problem is definitely the 1.3.600 Server and 1.3.602 Server installers. It's better to let it know to Giancarlo.
Okay, so problem solved. Thanks to you, Zabukowski. The time I can upgrade to ML is a bit more near...