Login

CLOSED - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Additional software tools

Re: NEW - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Postby dream » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:31 am

Everything is clear, it makes perfectly sense.

You write:
zabukowski wrote:Basically, Project pool templates are meant to be saved ("Save Project Pool template" option) without actual audio files (delete files from pool and then save it). This way they can be reused in new projects ("Load Project Pool template" option)

is the same I thought, so we are exactly on the same page. I thought it was different because when I load a project Pool template I still see all the audio files.
I'm on 10.7.5. Am I missing something?
Mixing Engineer | Producer | Editing Audio Expert
http://www.davidefant.com
User avatar
dream
Member
Member
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles / Italy (Belluno)

Re: NEW - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Postby dream » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 am

Another thing, I've tried to download the template you put here (the same you linked earlier):
http://zabukowski.com/wordpress/?page_id=26 and what Safari saves is a file called: AlexB Modern Black Console MBC (A*I 1608) Rendering Template.nmpptemplate.xml.
I've also tried to delete the extension xml (probably a stupid thing) but no way I can open this template in NebulaMan.
I did that because the Project-Pool-template-extension is ".nmpptemplate".

What's wrong with me? :D
Mixing Engineer | Producer | Editing Audio Expert
http://www.davidefant.com
User avatar
dream
Member
Member
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles / Italy (Belluno)

Re: NEW - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Postby zabukowski » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 am

dream wrote:Everything is clear, it makes perfectly sense.

You write:
zabukowski wrote:Basically, Project pool templates are meant to be saved ("Save Project Pool template" option) without actual audio files (delete files from pool and then save it). This way they can be reused in new projects ("Load Project Pool template" option)

is the same I thought, so we are exactly on the same page. I thought it was different because when I load a project Pool template I still see all the audio files.
I'm on 10.7.5. Am I missing something?


Project Pool templates can be saved together with files list or without - it's up to you. If you don't want files in it, remove them from pool before saving template. Next time only groups will be loaded.

I'm not sure if I understand the problem ...
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NEW - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Postby zabukowski » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 am

dream wrote:Another thing, I've tried to download the template you put here (the same you linked earlier):
http://zabukowski.com/wordpress/?page_id=26 and what Safari saves is a file called: AlexB Modern Black Console MBC (A*I 1608) Rendering Template.nmpptemplate.xml.
I've also tried to delete the extension xml (probably a stupid thing) but no way I can open this template in NebulaMan.
I did that because the Project-Pool-template-extension is ".nmpptemplate".

What's wrong with me? :D


I recommend you to do this first:
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH3966

Template should be saved with an extension .nmpptemplate (not .xml !!!!!). Rename it if necessary.

Put file into "/users/{user}/library/Application Support/Zabukowski/NebulaMan/Project Pool Templates"

Load it with the "Load Project pool template" option, found in the Project Pool's toolbar. Only groups with their fx chains will be loaded.
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NEW - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Postby dream » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 am

zabukowski wrote:Project Pool templates can be saved together with files list or without - it's up to you. If you don't want files in it, remove them from pool before saving template. Next time only groups will be loaded.

I'm not sure if I understand the problem ...

You totally got it. I just thought that those files should not have been there and deleted manually.

No problem at all, I know it's ok now.



zabukowski wrote:
I recommend you to do this first:
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH3966

Template should be saved with an extension .nmpptemplate (not .xml !!!!!). Rename it if necessary.

Put file into "/users/{user}/library/Application Support/Zabukowski/NebulaMan/Project Pool Templates"

Load it with the "Load Project pool template" option, found in the Project Pool's toolbar. Only groups with their fx chains will be loaded.


I did everything but it didn't work, not even rename it. I discovered is a Safari problem.
With Chrome no issue, I opened the template directly from the desktop: perfect!

Thanks for your precious help!
Mixing Engineer | Producer | Editing Audio Expert
http://www.davidefant.com
User avatar
dream
Member
Member
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles / Italy (Belluno)

Re: NEW - NebulaMan 1.5 dev 2 (development version)

Postby zabukowski » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Do you need different Nebula configurations for different Nebula programs in NebulaMan ? Wait for development version 3 - coming soon ;)

Zabukowski
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Previous

Return to Tools

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests