Login

NRGUI PRO version

Additional software tools

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby zabukowski » Mon May 17, 2010 8:43 pm

miro wrote:Hi again,

I got it working properly before (still testing it)
but now i tried to nebulize a file and nothing happenes.

here's a screenshot of the error message:

any clue?

thank you

As I can tell from your screenshot, it seems like you've put filename in suffix. That is not necessary. All files in your folder will be rendered. Suffix will be appended to their names. Put for example '_render' in suffix field.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Mon May 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Vando wrote:After a little research I can add that the cpu jumps up to 100% and I can see the NRGUI in the list of processes, but as I said, nothing comes out of it except that the computer slows down.

Do you have ASIO driver installed - I've just found that NRGUI doesn't like computer with no ASIO driver instaled ;)
In fact, ASIO driver is required!

Will be fixed with next beta release.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby enriquesilveti » Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 am

A dream should have a kind of Kore Player file browser but G. should implement into Acqua first...

Saludos, Enrique
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Vando » Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

I do have ASIO. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6750. XP Professional with Service Pack 3. My Audiocard is Hammerfall.
NRGUI 1.3 and 1.4. work just fine. The problem is with the PRO version. I'd like to start all over again from the very beginning but I can't get rid of the Zabukowski folder in my Program files. I've uninstalled and installed PRO version several times but to no avail. It just won't work.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Tue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Yes, Zabukowski folder is not deleted after uninstall. You can delete it if you want, it'll make no difference. I will fix this asap.

I simply have no idea what is going on. I've tried NRGUI PRO on two Win x64 Ultimate machines and 2 xp sp3 machines (there were I7 and Core2Duo machines), Fireface 800, Saffire LE, EMU and on board soundcards. I've never experienced something like this.

Please send your e-mail to zabukowski@gmail.com, if you want.

I will send you debug version of NRGUI PRO without ASIO support, we'll see what will happen then.

Thanks !
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Tue May 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Vando wrote:I do have ASIO. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6750. XP Professional with Service Pack 3. My Audiocard is Hammerfall.
NRGUI 1.3 and 1.4. work just fine. The problem is with the PRO version. I'd like to start all over again from the very beginning but I can't get rid of the Zabukowski folder in my Program files. I've uninstalled and installed PRO version several times but to no avail. It just won't work.

Now when I am thinking about it, I remember similar problems with Fireface ASIO using Reason long time ago. There was some kind of registry mess up with ASIO inputs and outputs. Reason was trying to resolve it without sucess. It was freezing every time. I've deleted that stuff from registry and it worked. I will try to remember what it was.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

My problems were caused by ASIO MME drivers. There was a LOT of ASIO MME registry entries, which are somehow causing programs to stall at startup. First, I disabled/renamed fireface_mme.dll. No more problems. Then I manually deleted registry entries, and put fireface_mme.dll back. Since then were no more problems.

Vando, maybe you have the same kind of problem. Strange thing is, that some programs are affected and other not.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby Vando » Thu May 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Now this is ridiculous and I'm so ashamed! I had accidentally put a wrong folder for the ACQUA config XML and of course it couldn't work. Very sorry for the trouble.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Thu May 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Vando wrote:Now this is ridiculous and I'm so ashamed! I had accidentally put a wrong folder for the ACQUA config XML and of course it couldn't work. Very sorry for the trouble.

Great news !!!! :P

No trouble at all !

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby dacaveprods » Fri May 28, 2010 12:26 am

Getting errors using the new pro version....It says in the cmd window renderer is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.... HELP!!! thanx!!!
dacaveprods

PreviousNext

Return to Tools