Login

NRGUI PRO version

Additional software tools

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 10:37 am

hi,

ok..it's the first time i'm "trying" the renderer (OSX 10.5.8 - macbook pro).

there's things i don't understand:

1. Sample Rate: ok
2. WAV folder: the folder with the wav files to be processed.
3. Suffix: REPLACE (what would be the other correct option(s)?)
4. Processing GAIN: Understood ;-)
5. Programs: The n2p File I suppose.
6. description: I guess not relevant

settings
7. NEB Renderer: browse the NRGUI application I guess (?)
8. NEB VST plugin: browse the Neb Reverb plugin
Additional parameters: ?????

ok...here's what I don't get:
Autoload template (In other words a template of one program with certain settings, correct?) I have no clue how to save/place a setting of the programs....

any advice? thanks!
Guest
 

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 10:45 am

OK, i just tested for myself (with obvious programs, where no settings will still be heard alot!) and nothing happenes to nebulized files....

will search if i find a topic around here...
Guest
 

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby zabukowski » Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 am

miro wrote:hi,

ok..it's the first time i'm "trying" the renderer (OSX 10.5.8 - macbook pro).

there's things i don't understand:

1. Sample Rate: ok
2. WAV folder: the folder with the wav files to be processed.
3. Suffix: REPLACE (what would be the other correct option(s)?)
4. Processing GAIN: Understood ;-)
5. Programs: The n2p File I suppose.
6. description: I guess not relevant

settings
7. NEB Renderer: browse the NRGUI application I guess (?)
8. NEB VST plugin: browse the Neb Reverb plugin
Additional parameters: ?????

ok...here's what I don't get:
Autoload template (In other words a template of one program with certain settings, correct?) I have no clue how to save/place a setting of the programs....

any advice? thanks!


3 - Suffix can be any string, which is appended to rendered file name (for example x.wav with suffix '_nebula' will become x_nebula.wav, when rendered. With suffix REPLACE files will be replaced with new (rendered) ones and names will not change.

5 - Programs - Nebula program numbers, delimited by space (for example 10 30 2 130) - files will be rendered with corresponding programs. You can find correct numbers using Nebula plugin inside your host (PC version offers much easier way for this).

About settings ...
7 - NEB renderer - you have to select executable NebulaRender, which can be found in the same folder as NRGUI.

Just leave additional parameters as they are !

When you set up all rendering parameters (sample rate, wav folder, programs etc.), you can save them to template for later (re)use. This or any other template can be automatically loaded during startup. You can load/save templates freely.

NRGUI settings (settings windows) are global for all templates, so you don't need to set them every time.

Hope this helps :)
Zabukowski
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 am

thanks alot zabukowsi!

the only thing i didn't get is the program thing.
the (for example 10 30 2 130) thing. where do i find these?

and about let's say: i want to render the vintage EQ wih a 4dB boost. do i have to open nebula in my DAW, load vintage EQ and boost 4dB and save it inside nebula?


thanks aloT!
Guest
 

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby zabukowski » Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 pm

miro wrote:thanks alot zabukowsi!

the only thing i didn't get is the program thing.
the (for example 10 30 2 130) thing. where do i find these?

and about let's say: i want to render the vintage EQ wih a 4dB boost. do i have to open nebula in my DAW, load vintage EQ and boost 4dB and save it inside nebula?

thanks aloT!


As I said, the only way to find these numbers is to look at the nebula plugin iside your DAW. There you can also create your specified presets (vintage eq/+4db etc.) and save them to new presets with specific program numbers.

Selecting programs is much easier with PC version, but this will be improved in the future OSX releases.

Zabukowski
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 1:01 pm

muchos gracias 8-)
Guest
 

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Vando » Mon May 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi!
Downloaded the PRO version out of curiosity . Now I'm even more curious, because after installing it nothing happens. First with the first version and then after uninstalling it, with the 2nd. After clicking the exe, nothing comes out.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Vando » Mon May 17, 2010 3:06 pm

After a little research I can add that the cpu jumps up to 100% and I can see the NRGUI in the list of processes, but as I said, nothing comes out of it except that the computer slows down.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby zabukowski » Mon May 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Vando wrote:After a little research I can add that the cpu jumps up to 100% and I can see the NRGUI in the list of processes, but as I said, nothing comes out of it except that the computer slows down.


Well, this is VERY strange :shock:

Can anyone else confirm this behavior ?

Please tell me a little more about your system specifications (OS, soundcard etc.).

Please try NRGUI 1.3 (and update to 1.4) and see if it works. Then we'll see - maybe there are problems related to ASIO.

Zabukowski
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi again,

I got it working properly before (still testing it)
but now i tried to nebulize a file and nothing happenes.

here's a screenshot of the error message:

any clue?

thank you
Attachments
Bild 1.png
Bild 1.png (58.98 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tools

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest