Login

NRGUI PRO version

Additional software tools

NRGUI PRO version

Postby zabukowski » Sat May 08, 2010 10:42 am

Just to inform you, I am very close to release first beta version of NRGUI PRO. It will have a lot of minor improvements and changes, but one of the biggest advantages over old NRGUI will be rendering preview with ASIO support. 8-)

Stay tuned :P

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Postby zaminx » Sat May 08, 2010 11:09 am

looking forward to it Mac as well I hope :D
zaminx
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Sat May 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, NRGUI MAC version is (very) slowly trying to follow PC version - it's not there yet, there are several reasons ;). I hope some day both versions will be equal regarding functionality.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby ericus » Sat May 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Rendering preview? That's will be amazing for sure! :mrgreen:
ericus

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat May 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Level funtion betwenn every EP! Please!
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby chagalj » Sat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm

I havent used NRGUI much, but I dont think there is an option to assign each wave to a program separately. For instance: Bass to DI and REVOX tape, Vocals to MI and STUDEr and so on...

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think that with a current version you can only load Folder with waves and programs which will be applyied to all the waves in that folder.
chagalj
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby zabukowski » Sat May 08, 2010 9:10 pm

chagalj wrote:I havent used NRGUI much, but I dont think there is an option to assign each wave to a program separately. For instance: Bass to DI and REVOX tape, Vocals to MI and STUDEr and so on...

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think that with a current version you can only load Folder with waves and programs which will be applyied to all the waves in that folder.

That's correct ! So, for now there can only be one processing gain (level) for all waves in specified folder.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Sat May 08, 2010 9:16 pm

ericus wrote:Rendering preview? That's will be amazing for sure! :mrgreen:

It's rather cool, I think. Previewing is done using Nebula Renderer (the same method as with actual rendering), but shorter wav sections are used (default 10 sec) - you can set your own preview range. Then preview segment is extracted from actual wav file, rendered and finally previewed. It's not the fastest method, but very effective when you get used to it :)

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Thu May 13, 2010 7:21 am

slowness on the mac side was caused also by me. Francy has been waiting for the library for several mounths, I'm sorry I was a bit busy cause other developments
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby zabukowski » Thu May 13, 2010 10:20 am

giancarlo wrote:slowness on the mac side was caused also by me. Francy has been waiting for the library for several mounths, I'm sorry I was a bit busy cause other developments

As I said - there are several reasons, but some of them are also my tight time schedule and my MAC programming 'skills', I highly doubt NRGUI OSX would be finished by now, even if ACQUA OSX library was already there.

Without excellent Nebula there would be no NRGUI and stuff, so there is absolutely no hurry, as I am concerned. Everything will come, slowly but surely :D

Now I am concentrating on this windows NRGUI PRO beta release. NRGUI PRO will be more efficient and easier to use - I can hardly imagine what else do we need for offline Nebula rendering purposes.

Still there are some wishes - changing program parameters (like eq) before rendering, separate processing gain for each file etc.

I hope this year I'll get an Macbook Pro, so future is bright, hehe

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to Tools