Login

Question for NRGUI

Additional software tools

Question for NRGUI

Postby AndrewBoatman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 am

When I hit the Nebulize button it asks me if I want to render the audio. I hit yes and the cmd window opens up. The cpu usage goes up, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. I'm trying to test it using just the studer_-15_15a on one audio file. How long should it take and is there a progress indicator somewhere? Thanks for the help.
Attachments
cmd.png
cmd.png (53.35 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
AndrewBoatman
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Question for NRGUI

Postby zabukowski » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 am

AndrewBoatman wrote:When I hit the Nebulize button it asks me if I want to render the audio. I hit yes and the cmd window opens up. The cpu usage goes up, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. I'm trying to test it using just the studer_-15_15a on one audio file. How long should it take and is there a progress indicator somewhere? Thanks for the help.

Hi :)

Looks like the renderer is stalling when trying to load a Nebula program. I noticed you've used both 64 bit renderer and 64 bit Nebula plugin.

1. can you please try the same scenario with a 32 bit versions.

2. what is the name of program 642

3. is x64 nebula working ok for you in your DAW (loading a programs etc).

4.your system specs (hw, sw)

Thanks
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby AndrewBoatman » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 am

Wow, thanks for the quick response. Makes me feel even better about my purchase and I was already feeling pretty good :)

1.) Tried and I got a little further. It creates a file in the test folder as it processes... but then the file deletes and I get a pause message.. then I hit a key and it terminates the render process. Please see below for a screen shot:
2.) Program 642 is the R2R Studer-15_15a
3.) Yes, Nebula is working great in 64bit in Reaper 64. Actually a lot more stable than ProTools 8
4.) I'm running
windows 7 Ult64
IntelR Core i7
6,1444MB Ram

I'm somewhat new to this stuff so please let me know if you need any more info on my system. And thanks again for the help.
Attachments
Test 2.png
Test 2.png (54.42 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
AndrewBoatman
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby AndrewBoatman » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

Oh, and one more thing. I know this may not be the right post for this, but just in case it helps figure this post out... I installed NebulaMan and when I open the .exe it gives me the ACQUA initialization error - please check configuration!

I'm not sure where the config file is though.. Anyway, maybe I did something wrong earlier that is messing both of these programs up.
AndrewBoatman
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby zabukowski » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am

AndrewBoatman wrote:Wow, thanks for the quick response. Makes me feel even better about my purchase and I was already feeling pretty good :)

1.) Tried and I got a little further. It creates a file in the test folder as it processes... but then the file deletes and I get a pause message.. then I hit a key and it terminates the render process. Please see below for a screen shot:
2.) Program 642 is the R2R Studer-15_15a
3.) Yes, Nebula is working great in 64bit in Reaper 64. Actually a lot more stable than ProTools 8
4.) I'm running
windows 7 Ult64
IntelR Core i7
6,1444MB Ram

I'm somewhat new to this stuff so please let me know if you need any more info on my system. And thanks again for the help.

Second screenshot looks perfect. Becuse of "REPLACE" suffix your original audio file is replaced with the new, rendered one. "Press any key" and "terminated" messages are normal.

Please look at the NRGUI user manual. You will find a lot of details there!

Oh, and one more thing. I know this may not be the right post for this, but just in case it helps figure this post out... I installed NebulaMan and when I open the .exe it gives me the ACQUA initialization error - please check configuration!

I'm not sure where the config file is though.. Anyway, maybe I did something wrong earlier that is messing both of these programs up.

Both NRGUI and NebulaMan need ACQUA (Nebula) configuration file to run correctly. Just use xml file, found in Acustica VST folder (I can't remember name for 64 bit, 32 bit version is Nebula3 Reverb.xml). I guess you did this once already, since NRGUI is running for you :)

Both programs are completly independent, so they can't affect on each other!

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Return to Tools