Login

What's wrong with NR GUI PRO?

Additional software tools

What's wrong with NR GUI PRO?

Postby Vando » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi!

After toying with Nebulaman lately I returned to NR GUI PRO, but there's some kind of problem in it. When I click Nebulize button it immediately gives an error message saying that it must be closed. I haven't touched anything since the last time I used it a couple of months back and then everything worked just fine.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: What's wrong with NR GUI PRO?

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Vando wrote:Hi!

After toying with Nebulaman lately I returned to NR GUI PRO, but there's some kind of problem in it. When I click Nebulize button it immediately gives an error message saying that it must be closed. I haven't touched anything since the last time I used it a couple of months back and then everything worked just fine.

NebulaMan can not be a reason for this. It installs only local files insided Nebulaman program folder. I can not see any other reason, than something on your system has changed.

Can you give me more details - "must be closed" means crash ? Does renderer (dos window) start ? Did you upgrade Nebula since you've last used Nrgui?

Thanks
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby Vando » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Dos window opens and right after that comes the error message. I can see in the dos window the first six points:paths, programs, rate, suffix, and db.
Yes, I have upgraded Nebula since the last time I used NRGUI.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Vando » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Everything seems to be OK again. I changed the path to Nebula reverb .dll and that's it. Now it works. I have obviously done something differently when upgrading Nebula.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Vando wrote:Everything seems to be OK again. I changed the path to Nebula reverb .dll and that's it. Now it works. I have obviously done something differently when upgrading Nebula.

Good news :)

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Return to Tools