Login

NAT3 Freeze with Creative ASIO

Serious issues

NAT3 Freeze with Creative ASIO

Postby Musik Magier » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi,

I just took a look into NAT. Because I have the thoughts to sample own responses.. because as an Event Technican I have good connections to rent a lot of Hardware Gear.

However at the moment I only have a Creative X-FI.. but I would like to test the whole process bevore I get more Equipment and so on...

When I try to chose the driver in the Audio Settings... it completly freeze my whole PC.. incl. Keyboard and all... so I have to do a Hard Reset..

It happens every time.
First I thought it's maybe a Samplerate issue but also when I change it it still happens.

I am Running on WIN 7 64bit, Intel I7-975 and like I said a Creative X-FI Titanium. (oh by the way I installed the 32bit version of Nebula because my host is a 32bit host, but I don't think that could be the problem, but I thought I should give you as many infos as I can)

Ofcourse I hope this can be fixed.. I am looking forward to do selfmade "Gear Samples".

Till then I wait till my Authoration is proceeded, to get the license and then the Full Power with the many Gears for Nebula out there.

If you need any more information, don't hesitate to contact me. I try to help where I can.
Musik Magier
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: NAT3 Freeze with Creative ASIO

Postby giancarlo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm not sure about that, but the 64 bit version of the driver could be an issue for 32 bit nat. I suggest to use a tunnel driver like ASIO4ALL which is tested against nat3, and to access the multimedia driver of your sound card from there.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: NAT3 Freeze with Creative ASIO

Postby Musik Magier » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Well,
yes it works with the ASIO4All driver, altough it's not my prefered driver, it should work for making impulse responses and so on :)
Musik Magier
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Bugs