Login

Some issues with NAt 3 to discuss and where the manual?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Some issues with NAt 3 to discuss and where the manual?

Postby nous777 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:37 am

I am new to NAt but very interested in using it.
I procured, and did wrote a ticket per this, but seeing in anyone has had same prob and has resolved it.
I bought nebular pro 3 a few months ago, rather like it, and then updated to the server v 1.4.009, and, finally learned i had to install the(x32)version of nebpro3 to get my NAt3. Albeit it did mess with my nebulatemprespository, but didnt seem to affect it, other than i had to replace my ini files.
THe (x32) Nebpro 3 was put elsewhere and ive since rmeoved it.
But 2 things.
Non of my user downlaod files have a NAT3 guide as I have chekced everywhere. ANd i have NAt3 now.
ALso, my NAT 3 wont pull up nebula.reverb.dll as and editor program. It seems to find it but, rather, never initiates it into the vst window.
In the meanwhile as i have no proper guide, im forced to use an article proferred by SOS, that, isnt helping.
IS the problem NAT3 is not compatable with the 1.9.004 update? Or have i merely in my blind ignorance done what is expected when one is working on blind ignorance.
ANd how can I get my nat3 manual if its not in my download folders? AS I have the full version adn NAT3 itself runs, albeit not sure until I get some info whther i can use it.
Thank you and enjoy Holiday.
nous777
User Level I
User Level I

Re: Some issues with NAt 3 to discuss and where the manual?

Postby giancarlo » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:49 am

there is only a quickstart guide, we'll try to release a better documentation about it.

About nebula: check you are running 32 bits nebula. Nat cannot load a 64 bits nebula, being a 32 bits application/host.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Support » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:29 pm

From our records TECH-0000001719 was tracked 24/12/2015 23:19 CET and replayed 25/12/2015 12:26 CET.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby nonstandardryder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:29 pm

giancarlo wrote:there is only a quickstart guide, we'll try to release a better documentation about it.

Any Idea when this will be released? I am very interested in sampling my studio but I am unable to travel to Italy for a workshop.
nonstandardryder

Postby giancarlo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Not any idea yet... Best option is still the workshop...
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Return to Working with Nat