Login

NAT sesson templates?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

NAT sesson templates?

Postby Animus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 am

How do I get these? There's nothing in my nebularepository folder. I want to try and sample my Bricasti M7 so I guess I need the reverb template? I don't even have the Quicktip pdf that's supposed to be installed with the Nebula 3 Pro bundle.

thanks
Animus
User Level I
User Level I

Re: NAT sesson templates?

Postby botus99 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 am

REMOVED
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby Animus » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 pm

thanks enrique hooked me up
Animus
User Level I
User Level I

Postby jorismak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Still wondering if I'm missing something.

I got the Nat-sessions V10 rar file from Giancarlo here in the 'working with NAT' folder.

Some of the sessions I open in NAt3 start giving 'there is no drive f:' or similar error messages.

Looking in the .xml files, I see references to an f:\ folder for the template-xml files. I don't have those files anyway?

I don't know what changed, but tried sampling something again in a long while, and I open the default 'offline/preamps/Clean Pre (1kernel) smooth1 - OFFLINE.xml' session. I save it as my own personal file (d:\nebula\nattest.xml). CLose Nat3, open it again, open the nattest.xml file I just made. I go to 'offline', click 'generate'. I process the file it generated, go back to Nat3 and I hit 'deconvole' and _nothing_ happens. I don't see a progress bar that something happens, I see no error.. no files get written... what am I missing?

I used to be able to work NAT3 before... wonder what I did different then...
jorismak

Postby giancarlo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 pm

about sessions, just unpack sessions.rar in a folder, than drag an xml file to nat. Does it work?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby jorismak » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 pm

I opened a support ticket on this, just FYI.

I had installed the latest Nebula 1.3.681, and on my laptop still had Nebula 1.3.679 installed. On both it didn't work.

I extracted Nat3 from the installer from version 1.3.636, and with that Nat version it worked.

It seems something is changed (broken?) somewhere between Nat3 in 1.3.636 and Nat3 in 1.3.679.

edit: and as stated in the ticket: Most (if not all) of the sessions give an error that 'there is no such drive f:'. By clicking 'continue' or 'try again' a few times you can get past the error, but I don't know if that's OK.
jorismak

Postby mcloughlinmusic » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:39 am

I can't view that link. It says "You are not authorised to read this forum". Am I missing something?
mcloughlinmusic
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Support » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:50 am

mcloughlinmusic wrote:I can't view that link. It says "You are not authorised to read this forum". Am I missing something?

Correct, link is wrong. Template are only available for 3rd developers for NAT platinum.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nat