Login

The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Nebula feature suggestions

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Postby nonstandardryder » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 am

Would love to see the S*L Channel EQ & Compressor, and the S*L bus quad compressor In Acqua. Does not even have to be from the console. The 500 series versions or clones would be great as well! :) Could be the S*L Acqua Bundle :)
nonstandardryder

Postby RJHollins » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:31 am

giancarlo wrote:knif eq is "passive eq" in our commercial lib

hmmm .... I don't know why my original post had the brandname edited to a *, but the unit is by
'S o m a' ... the Knif.

You're saying we already have it Nebulatized :o Might anyone point me to that library please ;)

Thanks.
8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:33 am

RJHollins wrote:
giancarlo wrote:knif eq is "passive eq" in our commercial lib

hmmm .... I don't know why my original post had the brandname edited to a *, but the unit is by
'S o m a' ... the Knif.

You're saying we already have it Nebulatized :o Might anyone point me to that library please ;)

Thanks.
8-)

I think Giancarlo just did point you to it..... I think it is called "Passive EQ" in the supplied commercial libraries that are available when Nebula is purchased....as in the libraries from Acustica. I think so... I haven't had any of those installed in a few years....Maybe it's time to look....
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:52 am

ahhh .... ok.

Let me re-phase. How's about a full, hi-end commercial release of this mastering EQ :mrgreen:

edit ...

I didn't want to imply that the 'passive EQ' from the NEB library is bad .... hardly. For those who've not listen to it may be in for a very pleasant surprise. In a very good way ! In fact ... I'm glad I did ask about this, as I kind of ignored these for the 3rd party releases.

What I miss are the additional Q widths [this release only has narrow and wide], and possibly more than 3 kernals.

But just a heads up ... with only a short test, this passiveEQ is worth a serious listen.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:27 pm

RJHollins wrote:ahhh .... ok.

Let me re-phase. How's about a full, hi-end commercial release of this mastering EQ :mrgreen:

edit ...

I didn't want to imply that the 'passive EQ' from the NEB library is bad .... hardly. For those who've not listen to it may be in for a very pleasant surprise. In a very good way ! In fact ... I'm glad I did ask about this, as I kind of ignored these for the 3rd party releases.

What I miss are the additional Q widths [this release only has narrow and wide], and possibly more than 3 kernals.

But just a heads up ... with only a short test, this passiveEQ is worth a serious listen.

we are going to release a M****y, a very high-end and detailed acqua based on a new technique (it features also an ultra-fast loading) and full strip (so the dynamic/harmonic section and all bands, properly emulated).

We could do your mastering eq later, but I guess the demand is not so high.

mp_black.gif

btw: we'll feature a slighly different color and shape.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby dacaveprods » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:18 pm

giancarlo wrote:
RJHollins wrote:ahhh .... ok.

edit ...

we are going to release a M****y, a very high-end and detailed acqua based on a new technique (it features also an ultra-fast loading) and full strip (so the dynamic/harmonic section and all bands, properly emulated).

We could do your mastering eq later, but I guess the demand is not so high.

mp_black.gif

btw: we'll feature a slighly different color and shape.

NiCE!!!
dacaveprods

Postby nonstandardryder » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:17 am

giancarlo wrote: we are going to release a M****y, a very high-end and detailed acqua based on a new technique (it features also an ultra-fast loading) and full strip (so the dynamic/harmonic section and all bands, properly emulated).

:D :D :D I would preorder this if i could :)

So you are releasing 2 different plugins? The mastering EQ and a channel strip?

For the record my wish has always been for a full S*L console Nebula/Acqua emulation in 2 plugins:

With the Channel/Drive/EQ/Comp in one plugin, and the Mixbuss/Quad Compressor in another plugin.

I feel now with this new technology one day this might happen :) Kind of like the "Waves S*L Collection" (which was their best selling plugin ever). But in nebula/acqua technology.
nonstandardryder

Postby giancarlo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:30 am

single plug, a strip channel. Only filters are lacking.
Alpha tests reported it is maybe the best eq ever landed on a computer ;)
Anyway you'll decide if it is true or not.
We are using prism converters and a new sampling technique, a sort of evolution both in our sampler and engine. And you are already testing the stability, since everything is implemented already in nebula and acqua 1.3.770
We are raising the bar again.
Don't tell around, we are developing sampled multiband compressors. Shhhhhh :D
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby nonstandardryder » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:01 am

giancarlo wrote:Only filters are lacking.

Very cool, will the filters be added before the plugin goes on sale? Or will they not be added in?
nonstandardryder

Postby giancarlo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 am

a different instance, we'll decide if it will be free or not
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Requests