Input / Output LINK Mode

Nebula feature suggestions

Input / Output LINK Mode

Postby Renan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 am

Well this is more of a idea than a request. I'm not entirely sure if others would feel the same way but to me i feel that a lot of the input level calibration/balancing scenarios would be easier and faster if there was a option to LINK the input/output controls on Nebula even if as a shortcut.

For example if i press and hold ctrl+left mouse click on the input fader/knob the ouput fader/knob will follow exactly but in the oposite way.

Say i hold ctrl+left click and drag the input hotter GAIN IN: 3.0163dB and the result would be GAIN OUT: -3.0163dB. I think it would make the task of proper calibration/balancing easier.

Also the benefit of using a shortcut like i said is that if one wishes to go the traditional way then just don't use the shortcut or otherwise just turn off the "In/Out LINK mode" in the MAST page.

What do you think of this?

User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Input / Output LINK Mode

Postby david1103 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 pm

this is a much needed feature!

better yet, like in voxengo plugins, also have a little box that indicates the RMS difference between the input and output so you can make them identical and get perfect comparisons with nebula on and off.

even having something 1/2 dB louder can give the illusion it is better. its VITAL to get this volume match right when selecting a program, esp something like a nebula preamp.
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Input / Output LINK Mode

Postby futur2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Return to Requests