Login

Low Latency Mode

Nebula feature suggestions

Low Latency Mode

Postby nonstandardryder » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:31 am

I would love a feature to disable all nebula processing on all channels of a session if thats even possible to get back to 0 latency while recording. Then at the flip of a switch when parts are recorded nebula is back on with needed latency.

I love writing and producing with nebula enabled, but it's almost impossible in any other daw except logic. With it's low latency button that disables everything on all tracks and busses at a given threshold.

This would be a great feature if it's possible, that once the button is flipped all processing is disabled everywhere and the nebula plugins return 0ms latency to the daw tricking it into low latency mode, until re engaged.

I would pay extra for that feature :)

Sorry if this is a double post.
nonstandardryder

Re: Low Latency Mode

Postby Thierr7 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

+1
Thierr7

Postby richie43 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

It is very easy to disable all instances of presets in reaper, by the way.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby jorismak » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

richie43 wrote:It is very easy to disable all instances of presets in reaper, by the way.

Sort for off topic, but it is? How?

Disable / Enable all nebula throughout the Project with a single button makes it easy to A/B tape + console effects while still mixing :).

I recently just found out how to disable delay-compensation on a single plugin.. there is a lot of hidden stuff in Reaper if you know where to (right) click :P.
jorismak

Postby richie43 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:52 pm

jorismak wrote:
richie43 wrote:It is very easy to disable all instances of presets in reaper, by the way.

Sort for off topic, but it is? How?

Disable / Enable all nebula throughout the Project with a single button makes it easy to A/B tape + console effects while still mixing :).

I recently just found out how to disable delay-compensation on a single plugin.. there is a lot of hidden stuff in Reaper if you know where to (right) click :P.

If you don't use Nebula Setups to make different specific Nebula dll's (and all of them have different names). then yes it is simple to disable all Nebula instances quickly. Open the project bay by either going to "View" and "Project Media/FX Bay", or shortcut is Ctrl+B. There you will find many tabs, one of which says "FX". On that list is all of the fx in the project, right-click the Nebula and select "bypass". Like I said, if you have just the standard "Nebula Reverb.dll", then bypassing that on the list will bypass ALL of them. Very handy. I use Nebula Setups so I am instead able to activate/bypass all instances per name of instance, but that is better for me (I'd never need to bypass every Nebula in a project anyway).
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to Requests