Login

Nebula 4 in the horizon ?

Nebula feature suggestions

Re: Nebula 4 in the horizon ?

Postby Noise for Fiction » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Giancarlo,good product is kind of mild word if you listen how aqua plugins sound :) they are super double amazing :lol:
I think everybody is happier if you take the time you need to make nebula 4 as good sounding and fix all the details and bugs.I am sure it is worth the wait!
Noise for Fiction
User Level II
User Level II

Postby jkervin » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:44 pm

giancarlo wrote:
jkervin wrote:So has Nebula 4 pretty much been shelved while the Aqua plugins are getting more focus? Is there any hope that we'll see it in 2015?

I understand the benefits of the Aqua plugs and I'm sure they sound awesome - I'm just not sure how I want to proceed & plan for my studio if version 4 is going to come out next year. I suppose I'll pick some Aqua plugins regardless, just trying to make some plans for next year.

Thoughts?

acqua plugins are a showcase of new tech. We have an huge delay on n4, mainly because we used a lot of time for structuring the company.
I hope to complete the tech in a couple of weeks, than we'll be back on nebula.
Now there is also au64, acqua plugins are working pretty well, there is no damage caused by this delay: n3 is working, acquas are working, we are releasing products both in acqua and in library format, everyone should be happy. So we are a bit more relaxed and we are trying simply to create a good product

Sorry - don't get my wrong I am very happy. Just trying to make plans & budget for 2015. I love Nebula/Acustica just trying to come up with my own loose plans for going forward in my studio :)
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby giancarlo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 pm

yes no worries, I was just saying
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby jkervin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Just curious to see if there's any updates for us on the Nebula4 update. I know Aqua and some other things have taken priority, but just wanted to bump here and ask (not trying to rush) :D
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Jordi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:55 pm

I interesing with this!!! When arrived nebula4??

I have to hurry if, jejeje!!!
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby djayart » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Can wait to use Nebula again since i goes to Pro Tools.
Unfortunaly only VST supported :|
I hope see Nebula 4 ASAP ;)
djayart
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby flipnaut » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:28 am

Nebula 3 got updates. And if you try the new A5 comp by Alessandro Boschi or Tims U76 you have already newest tech. Developing nebula is flowting i think... for example cpu use is much better than in aquas and also soundwise i use more nebula atm than aquas. The difference is only workflow and feeling but sound is top. Just my opinion.

To buy aquas makes sence and improves development of nebula...
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
flipnaut
Expert
Expert

Postby Tim Petherick » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 pm

flipnaut wrote:Nebula 3 got updates. And if you try the new A5 comp by Alessandro Boschi or Tims U76 you have already newest tech. Developing nebula is flowting i think... for example cpu use is much better than in aquas and also soundwise i use more nebula atm than aquas. The difference is only workflow and feeling but sound is top. Just my opinion.

To buy aquas makes sence and improves development of nebula...

U76 is using what nebula engine we had before. The only difference available that was used, is the ability to use faster program rates (we used to mod nebulas. XML to do this in the past). Other than that I've wired up nebula on some presets slightly different in the background of the presets, so u76 is pretty much unique and I've always sampled timings in my own way, not standard. Some aspects are even edited to get a closer behaviour
Over a few years I was sampling EVF times in the non standard way. So most of my compressors sound fairly accurate on timings and mostly always used the timed engine for faster rates.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby jkervin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 pm

:D
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Previous

Return to Requests