Login

program installer damages vectorfiles

Serious issues

program installer damages vectorfiles

Postby brp » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 pm

hi giancarlo

after i reinstalled my hole system from the ground, i noticed that some nebulaprograms wont work anymore. for example the limiter program from the aitb fate-comp. after a few trials, i got it: when i copy the programs manually to the program&vector folder the program will work. if i install them through your program installer win7 will ask after the install is finished something like "is the program installed successfully?" and after that some programs wont load anymore in nebula(but they show up).

because i damaged (i guess in this way) some files of the commercial library, i downloaded the hole library again and soon realized, that most of them wont load either. may they got damaged by you using your program-installer converting the library to mac64-compatibility??

could you check your commercial library please? and if everything is fine, what could be wrong in my place?

cheers pascal
brp
User Level IX
User Level IX

Re: program installer damages vectorfiles

Postby giancarlo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 pm

If you installed a setup version, just install your personal key again.

Please note: if you installed windows again (or a new version of windos), you need a new key. So install a setup version and send your ser file to us.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby brp » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

i have installed the license and it should still work since i installed the same version of windows7 x64. or does it change system variables randomly after each windows installation?
brp
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby giancarlo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm

yes, windows sometimes changes hard drive serial numbers. Dont' ask me the reason why. It makes me crazy. Install a setup version and send the new ser file to us. We'll work on a different protection system (on mac osx side we solved it).
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby brp » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:07 pm

ok i see, that would drive me crazy as well :D

i'll send you the aut file through my user area

thanks for helping
brp
User Level IX
User Level IX

Return to Bugs