Jaff... I've been trying to get an answer to the same problem for the last 5 days straight... I've emailed, uploaded, emailed, uploaded, installed, reinstalled... See viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27563 ... Is this what you're dealing with?
I know exactly how frustrated you are... If you find and answer, please let me know, and I'll do the same!!!!
I will if I found a solution ! But right now I'm in a middle of nowhere.
stanges things are going on.
For example : I did an "uninstall". Move everything in my vstplugins folder that could point to a nebula instance. Restart my PC. Made a fresh install. And now, when lauching my daw (studio one), I see the plug in my list, but strictly nothing happen (no plug showing up at all).
Things begin to be really strange when I use the nebula set up tools (I got version 2 now). I've set up it to have the new DLL / XML in the acustica64 folder to generate the new plug / librairie. Everything runs smoothly and I can generate updated set ups.
And when I'm opening my daw, the setups created are there, perfectly working, with .602 showing on master page. But the "generic" nebula plug still doesnt work. Moreover, even with the new setup manager, I cant reopen my old project mixing with nebula. Studio one crashes each time on opening.