I think that Acustica Audio is a small company. I think that We'll have to wait again a while before we'll see something stable. Maybe someone much more nerd than me will offer an hand. posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=27487#
I don't know. The plugin is signed for OSX 10.5 (and I think onward (Leopard)) Maybe they lack the 10.5 or 10.6 SDK Maybe this is an open beta (??!) It, for sure, it's no more a Steinberg or Apple bug. But this is no more a it's not fair or else. The problem is: This version should have been (as for statements, comments and topics); Stable as a rock. Nothing against Giancarlo, He's doing his best... and he's a genius. Gege, please, you are the best here in OSX... Please help... If needed, I have a proposal... Everyone here, of Nebula community, or at last OSX Nebula community... Can we offer an help for their and our own sake? Do you think a 5 euro for everyone will mess up yourself or your finances? Maybe for hire a clever programmer? I've seen topics about supporting developers... I don't see any other door... Maybe this is not the case? What do you think?
On windows 64bit my install(server 32bit) freezes(32bit cause my programs r 32bit)at ippcore-5.1, but when i open nebula it says 1.3.600 is there(Master page) is this correct or is it something i'm not doing??? Help please!