Login

VST doesn't show (NEBULA SERVER VERSION)

Serious issues

VST doesn't show (NEBULA SERVER VERSION)

Postby fudgepudge » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi,

i just downloaded the latest nebula server bundle for mac. i'm on macbook pro (10.7.4) and use ableton 8.3.3. Now after installing i noticed that the au-version is still there (latest version installed), but the vst-version is gone! all my tracks are made in the vst version, so this touches all the track i've made so far...i've checked my vst folder and the latest versions (nebula3 and nebula3 reverb) are there. please help! thanks
fudgepudge
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: VST doesn't show (NEBULA SERVER VERSION)

Postby faxesystem » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm

As stated bei Giancarlo in this threat (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24536) MacOS 10.7 and 10.8 are not supported. But we can still use Nebula 1.3.492 which works as VST.

And also as mentioned here (http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=234)

"SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS Leopard/Snow Leopard. Nebula is compatible with all major DAW host programs and .Wav editor programs that support VST technology."
faxesystem
User Level III
User Level III

Re: VST doesn't show (NEBULA SERVER VERSION)

Postby fudgepudge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 pm

thanks faxesystem,

i can use version 1.3.502 without crashing in lion (not moutain lion). have you tried the 64 bit beta version of live yet? i'm just testing and use jbrigem to keep access to nebula reverb. seems to be working...

cheers
kai
fudgepudge
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Bugs