Login

authorization missing

Serious issues

Re: authorization missing

Postby niknox » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi there,
Hmmm.. Ive just had the same problem.. am waiting on advice etc...
Ive tried moving the .ser file , but cant seem to generate a new one to send in...logic crashes as soon as I try and load a preset..
Im might try locating an old .ser file from a backup drive tomorrow and see if that works... bit nervous as mid album project..fingers crossed...
niknox
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby niknox » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi there,
Hmmm.. Ive just had the same problem.. am waiting on advice etc...
Ive tried moving the .ser file , but cant seem to generate a new one to send in...logic crashes as soon as I try and load a preset..
Im might try locating an old .ser file from a backup drive tomorrow and see if that works... bit nervous as mid album project..fingers crossed...
niknox
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:42 am

botus99 wrote:slight bit of more bad news. After running the Nebula3License.exe, Nebula works but if I open a session every instance goes back to blank INIT. All my libraries and settings used in my sessions are gone and I'm back to square one :evil:

Trying to stay positive here, I still love this plugin, but AAAAAHHAHAHRERRRRGGG!!!!

so you click on init and you select a preset and it loads, but it reverts to init again?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby javahut » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Same happenening to me. I've hit support, uploaded the .ser for re-authorization, copied .ser file from backup... all for naught so far. Have not heard a word from Acustica so far. I guess they're off for the weekend, or don't have a fix yet?

I looked for an authorization code email, but could not find one. I'm guessing I must have authorized it from online, so don't have any kind of authorize.exe file. Strange bug. Don't like the authorization method if it works (soesn't work) like this. Just give me an iLok authorization if there's not going to be anyone around to fix things or at least generate a new authorizaiton.

I, too, had a mix session yesterday, which was less than stellar due to this problem. Just now see the thread about it.
downtempo.dub.psychedlic.twang
Canartic - Modulotion
javahut
User Level V
User Level V

Postby botus99 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Not quite that bad.

I opened a session that was fine a few days ago. Each instance of Nebula opened with INIT and the SRC area below said 0khz -> 0khz if I remember correctly. Then the next time I opened it, hoping it was a one time freak error, it said "authorization missing." Then I reinstalled the license and now it works, but I lost all my settings in any sessions I haven't printed yet.

Now I can treat Nebula the same way I always have, I just don't have anyway to get my sessions exactly how they were before this fiasco.

I'll manage, but it is kind of frustrating. I got faith in you guys figuring something out
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby enriquesilveti » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 am

botus99 wrote:Not quite that bad.

I opened a session that was fine a few days ago. Each instance of Nebula opened with INIT and the SRC area below said 0khz -> 0khz if I remember correctly. Then the next time I opened it, hoping it was a one time freak error, it said "authorization missing." Then I reinstalled the license and now it works, but I lost all my settings in any sessions I haven't printed yet.

Now I can treat Nebula the same way I always have, I just don't have anyway to get my sessions exactly how they were before this fiasco.

I'll manage, but it is kind of frustrating. I got faith in you guys figuring something out

Hello botus99. Please send me an email to enrique.silveti AT acusticaudio.net. I'll research about your issue.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby niknox » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am

Hi Enrique
Im having what looks like the same problem .. can I contact you at the same email address?
niknox
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm

niknox wrote:Hi Enrique
Im having what looks like the same problem .. can I contact you at the same email address?

Sure! You can consider me as the support man. If I can not solve your issue I send it to the next level = Giancarlo.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby javahut » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Problems appear to be fixed for me with files received via email early this morning from Acustica. Thanks for the quick response!!!
downtempo.dub.psychedlic.twang
Canartic - Modulotion
javahut
User Level V
User Level V

Postby PaulRain » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 pm

same problem here, I will try to reinstall this evening, hope for the best.
PaulRain
User Level I
User Level I

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs