Login

Help please!

Serious issues

Help please!

Postby miboli123 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:57 am

Hi, I installed Nebula today and came across a strange thing.

When i load an fx in just said "Init".
none of the original presets that came with it works, but Alessandro Boschi`s librarys does for some strange reason.

I have installed everything exactly the same as the first time i installed the plug, and now it just does not work. :|

Anybody that had the same problem as me ?
Would be nice with som help. :D

//Micke
Last edited by miboli123 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
miboli123
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Help please!

Postby Mercado_Negro » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

From the F.A.Q:

1 I have bought the plugin. What should I do next?

You will need your account registered on the forum so you can be upgraded to a Customer. It takes a little while for customer accounts to be upgraded. Please be patient and bear with us! It may take up to a day for registration. You can check if your account at Acustica Audio website has been upgraded by looking at the color of your account name on the forum. If it is pink, then you are a customer and should have full access to the download section. You should also send in your Nebula3.ser file (located in your Nebulatemprepository folder - specified on the original install of Nebula) to info@acusticaudio.com as part of the registration process. You will need to run Nebula once after installation for this file to be generated. We will then send you a registration file that, once run, will register Nebula as the version you have purchased.
Please note: It is extremely important that you use the same e-mail address for your site registration and paypal details. If you have used different e-mail addresses, please send an e-mail to info@acusticaudio.com and let us know - we will fix things up for you.

2 I have sent in my *.ser file and have not heard from Acustica Audio for days, what should I do now?

Please post on our forum and we will sort things out for you ASAP!
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby miboli123 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 am

I have done everything as i should do, i`ve installed everything as i did the fist time (and yes it did work then).

Do i need to request for a new keyfile or what ?
can i use my "licencer" for more then once ? :?
miboli123
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby mathias » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 am

when your computer stayed the same (OS and Hardware), the old key "could" work. otherwise request a new one, which should solve your problem.
when you run a nebula-install the key is overwritten, so back it up!!
then you can copy it in. nebula-updates do not overwrite the key.
mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Postby Mercado_Negro » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 am

miboli123 wrote:I have done everything as i should do, i`ve installed everything as i did the fist time (and yes it did work then).

Do i need to request for a new keyfile or what ?
can i use my "licencer" for more then once ? :?

Did you change something in your machine? In any case, I'd send the .SER file again and wait for a new "license".
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby miboli123 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 am

Ok, yes, I reformatted my PC.
I`ve just sent in my *.ser file.

I will copy the authorized ser file as backup as the last guy said, so i can avoid simple problems like this :D.

Thanks guys! ;)
miboli123
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Bugs