Login

Problem with latest Neb3 Free for Mac

Serious issues

Problem with latest Neb3 Free for Mac

Postby bennals » Fri May 06, 2011 8:59 am

Hi.

I just installed the latest Neb3 Free on Mac OSX (10.6.4) and there seems to be a bug where the list button does not appear and there are no programs or categories to choose. The program and vector folders seem to be in the right place (HD/Library/Audio/Presets/Acustica) and both contain the .ini files.

Also if you click on buttons other than the prog or mast buttons the text sometimes disappears and they can't be clicked again.

I'm running the VST and AUs in Reaper (v3 and the latest v4 beta) and the AU in AU Lab. Same results in all three.

I did have an early version of Neb3 Free working last year on the same machine. Might have been 1.01 or something.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Bill
bennals
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Problem with latest Neb3 Free for Mac

Postby bennals » Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 am

Ahh, don't mind me...just discovered there is a simple mode where the List button is not displayed. Not sure why that happens, but anyway. Just in case any other newbs get tripped up, click on the Mast button, move slider one until you get "MODE" highlighted, then move slider two to change it from "simple" to "guru". Then click the "PROG" button and you will see a little "L" button in the top right hand corner. Click on that and the programs will appear.

Bill.
bennals
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Problem with latest Neb3 Free for Mac

Postby giancarlo » Sat May 07, 2011 4:07 am

nono this is the complicated way. Simply click on program name in prog page and hold
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Return to Bugs