Login

Nebula Rack - SKIN

About skinning language and skin sharing

Nebula Rack - SKIN

Postby jpn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:59 am

Nebula Rack

.N2S - screenshot - Thumbnail (Nebula Setups )

http://1drv.ms/1O0GmeJ
jpn

Re: Nebula Rack - SKIN

Postby mtalavera » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:48 am

This looks like Henry Olonga's MOJO skin with the full set of knobs. Will be using this all over my custom setups. Thank you as always jpn!
mtalavera

Postby jpn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:54 am

mtalavera wrote:This looks like Henry Olonga's MOJO skin with the full set of knobs. Will be using this all over my custom setups. Thank you as always jpn!

Yes... it´s similar to "mojo" but with 8 knobs

Later I will share with different colors :mrgreen:
jpn

Postby evaderod » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 am

Thanks for your continued generosity. :D
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby wehpet » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks JPN, great Skin.

You made my Day

Peter
wehpet
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby tkrizic » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:00 pm

nice looking skin as most of your work is, though i find nebula skins with rotary buttons unusable cause they act weird jumping and wobbling around, even though rotary skins look better, skins with sliders are of much more use for work IMO
tkrizic
User Level III
User Level III

Postby mtalavera » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:49 pm

tkrizic wrote:nice looking skin as most of your work is, though i find nebula skins with rotary buttons unusable cause they act weird jumping and wobbling around, even though rotary skins look better, skins with sliders are of much more use for work IMO

Have you tried adding this element to the xml file:

<KNOBCONTROL> 1 </KNOBCONTROL>

This makes the knob controls very stable I find. If you are using Nebula Setup, then go to the xml file for that particular setup and add the above element, or open your setup program in Nebula Setup and there should be a custom parameter option to add that parameter. It is the very last parameter option in the version I am using. If you are just using Nebula without custom setups, just add to the primary xml file.
mtalavera

Postby wehpet » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:17 pm

mtalavera wrote:
tkrizic wrote:nice looking skin as most of your work is, though i find nebula skins with rotary buttons unusable cause they act weird jumping and wobbling around, even though rotary skins look better, skins with sliders are of much more use for work IMO

Have you tried adding this element to the xml file:

<KNOBCONTROL> 1 </KNOBCONTROL>

This makes the knob controls very stable I find. If you are using Nebula Setup, then go to the xml file for that particular setup and add the above element, or open your setup program in Nebula Setup and there should be a custom parameter option to add that parameter. It is the very last parameter option in the version I am using. If you are just using Nebula without custom setups, just add to the primary xml file.

No, the parameter is <KNOBCONTROL> 2 </KNOBCONTROL> to make it act normal as other plugins.

greetings Peter
wehpet
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Skins