Login

EVEN Skins -

About skinning language and skin sharing

Re: EVEN Skins -

Postby mtalavera » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 am

Seeing as I just purchased all of AlexB's new Neev programs, including two compressor programs, I would like one more skins in this set that has the additional two buttons.

It wouldn't bother me to have the layout be a bit longer to incorporate two added buttons, just like the MIXER skin set that has a skin specific for the compressor.
mtalavera

Postby franky4fingers » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:29 am

Thank you, i'm really appreciating these skins, very good looking to me!
I have a general question: is there a way to associate inputs-mixbus-etc skins to their rispective programs?
If I select the Input skin in master page and save, i'll get that skin even when i load mixbus programs, right? I guessed i had to create dedicated Nebula plugins if i wanted to use all the skins in this collection, but maybe there's another way i don't know about?
franky4fingers
User Level II
User Level II

Postby dacaveprods » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:10 am

Nebula Setups...is the only way im aware of.
dacaveprods

Postby drezz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Love your skins man, really cool stuff, i use the Tip P's a lot, and the blue mu and opto3a are glorious, well done. Really loving the look of this EVEN one, any chance of getting this with a white background, or off cream, instead of the N*ve blue, so we can use it with Modern White Console ? Cheers.......Keep up the good work man, it's great stuff.............. :D
drezz

Previous

Return to Skins