Login

Changing Skin for 64 bit VST?

About skinning language and skin sharing

Changing Skin for 64 bit VST?

Postby bharris » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 am

Hi Everyone,

I have just installed the 64 bit version of Nebula 3 Pro after having the 32 bit version on my system for a couple of years. I had been using the mini-program NebulaConfig.exe and NebulaConfig.ini in my 32 bit VST folder to change skins easily. I tried copying these two files to my 64 bit VST folder and running NebulaConfig, but it didn't work. Then I tried just manually changing the skin as explained in the FAQ ("change OverwriteMe.N2S to OverwriteMe.old and the new skin xx.N2S to OverwriteMe.N2S"), but that doesn't seem to work, either. Ideally, I would like to run NebulaConfig to easily change my 64 bit skins, but the link to this program in the FAQ doesn't work. Can somebody help me 1) change skins in my 64 bit VST, and 2) tell me if there is a version of NebulaConfig that would work with the 64 bit VST?

Thanks!!
bharris
User Level II
User Level II

Re: Changing Skin for 64 bit VST?

Postby giancarlo » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:47 am

copy your skins in your skins folder, without renaming. Select a skin from mast page in nebula. Push save in mast page, reload it. I remember nebulaconfig but we are not using it any more since the functionality is from nebula interface now
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Changing Skin for 64 bit VST?

Postby bharris » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Great - thanks!
bharris
User Level II
User Level II

Return to Skins