Login

Important Announcement From CDSoundMaster

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Important Announcement From CDSoundMaster

Postby woeischris » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 am

Man. Do I ever love this. Congratulations to all at CDSM and Nebula!
woeischris

Postby cfunck » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Congrats Michael, great effort and amazing results.
BRING ON MAC version PLEASE! We wanna join this party too!
cfunck
User Level I
User Level I

Postby krzysiek » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello
slowly will end up programs to Nebula ???
it goes the wrong way

best regards krzysiek
krzysiek
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby highvoltage » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 pm

This sounds fantastic so far.

please consider making a mono version! some hosts just cant switch between mono/stereo operation, and i have to route the audio to a stereo track just to use the plugin, and offcourse it takes 2x the cpu power it should)
highvoltage

Postby Dogbite » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Congratulations!

Is there an option to have a gui without the tape reel image just for practical reasons?

Whilst the graphics look neat for one instance, by the time you've loaded a few up across tracks it gets a bit repetitive & potentially space-wasting.

:)
Dogbite
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Formbank » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm a bit confused here, I take it that the VTM-M2 isn't a (GUI) implementation of a nebula library, its an algorithmic plugin - is this correct ? It looks interesting, but I'm curious to know what the Nebula sampling connection is ?

I presume further that its a 'standalone' - it doesn't need to be used in conjunction with the R2R and TB libraries.

thanks,
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby highvoltage » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Im curious if the In led lights up, does that mean i should back up the input, cause it clips internally?
highvoltage

Postby woeischris » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

+1 on mono version for CPU resource saving!
Formbank: Nebula connection is that it's built as part three of CDSoundMaster's tape emulation trilogy, parts 1 and 2 being Nebula libraries. R2R/TB+/VTM-M2.
Highvoltage: Right. Same principal as Nebula. Treat it like an analog device. Get the sound you want from input, volume you want with output.
woeischris

Postby bottom1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

I just wanted to verify if the following is a Bug or a Demo Limitation with VTM-M2.

- In Cubase 5.5.2 if I set-up a signal chain (R2R + TB+ VTM-M2), and press Save Preset As (in Cubase), the Plugin resets itself (actually as soon as I click on the icon to access the Save Preset Menu) .

- If I loop a section make a few changes to VTM-M2, after several passes, it also resets any changes made to the Plug.

- Finally, if I have an instance of a Plugin following VTM-M2 such as Waves Vocal Rider, after awhile the VTM-M2 resets itself.

I'm really diggin the plugin otherwise... However, when the Plugin resets, it could blow a Monitor... it's Insanely loud....
bottom1
User Level V
User Level V

Postby indravayu » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am

bottom1 wrote:I just wanted to verify if the following is a Bug or a Demo Limitation with VTM-M2.

- In Cubase 5.5.2 if I set-up a signal chain (R2R + TB+ VTM-M2), and press Save Preset As (in Cubase), the Plugin resets itself (actually as soon as I click on the icon to access the Save Preset Menu) .

- If I loop a section make a few changes to VTM-M2, after several passes, it also resets any changes made to the Plug.

- Finally, if I have an instance of a Plugin following VTM-M2 such as Waves Vocal Rider, after awhile the VTM-M2 resets itself.

I'm really diggin the plugin otherwise... However, when the Plugin resets, it could blow a Monitor... it's Insanely loud....

I am having a similar problem using Sonar Producer 8.
SYSTEM:
MB: Intel DP35DP
RAM: 8GB
DAW: Sonar Producer 64bit
indravayu
User Level II
User Level II

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries