Login

N-TEN-AT4 Acqua VST Now Available

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: N-TEN-AT4 Acqua VST Now Available

Postby Mimi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

This here is a forum on technology Aqua_Nebula, or a convention on subjects religious ?
Never mind beliefs here ...discussion idiot ...
Go back to on plugin questions... no spirit entity uses nebula, more I use...then I do not care of anyone's religious beliefs...
I just need to know if it works or not, and nothing else...Discussion of child that is finding life...
We have white pubic hair in private parts, to be discussing a bullshit on religious preference of each individual in a forum about technology... :x
in other words : a bunch of grown men, talking Shit !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Mimi

Postby faun2500 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm

WTF? Is this gearslutz?

Everyone please leave! :evil:
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby greekpeet » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 am

I have to come on board here in Michael's defense for the negativity thats errupted in this thread. First of all, out of every single developer (not to discredit any ones hard work) Michael is the most generous with his time, and his resources to ANYONE regardless of how they feel about his beleifs. I've gotten help from the other devs for the platform, but Michael is the only guy I've developed an interpersonal professional relationship with. He is truly in it to see the best audio for the best processing software on the planet really get the best it deserves. Out of anyone else, who gives the deepest and most philosophical explanations out of anyone else here, it has to be Michael. I'm not only talking about board activity but communicating with other users.

He is a rare breed, and what I would consider a 'real Christian" with his beliefs. Self sarficing, not a word of negativity from him, constantly giving knowledge and wisdom to that share the same passion as him in music and audio production, and a slew of other amazing character traits that you don't see in most people from a day to day basis. Nobody is perfect, but there is a certain character that I see him people like him that I haven't seen in any one else in my entire life that spans through the world. There is no more giving, selfless, and sacrifice people than people like him, if you get my drift. I'm talking about the REAL PEOPLE HERE, and Michael is one of them. Even if you don't share the same belief as Michael if you've ever dealt with him you know something is different about him than most other people you normally work with.

There is something to be said in all of this, this mans giving nature is truley transformed by something that can not be explained. Trust me, I've seen this first hand of him mastering some of my own music for crumbs simply because he wanted to help out a fellow artist, and in my case it was paid work to help keep my electricity on. He did mastering for me to help keep it together three different times with no grumbling and only out of service for another human being.

The only profit this man had is the joy of helping someone else out, and did he ever come here or in public state this? He kept my lights on once, my rent paid on time once, and food on my table once for three different project I HAD To get done one time, with multiple revisions. Never once did he complain, or have a cross word. Always he the most open to suggestion, and 'real' person I've had the pleasure of dealing with in this dragon infested industry where your 'best friend' will sell you down the river if he could kind music business mentality.

Its what I call real character, in a real human being.

How many people do you know that would do that for you, that you've never met when you reached hard times. Someone that actually you really knew they listened, and helped you out.

I'm truly touched, no blessed to know such an great person. I see zero reasons for anyone to find his comments of "blessing" to be disturbing to anyone since he is the kind of person that has a true heart of empathy, compassion, and real charity to all of us...

I have to ask why would it shake you so much to even comment on such things?

I can't wait for his future releases and the things he has planned for the community. You guys thats are knocking him on saying "God Bless you" have your priorities all wrong pushing such negativity in such a forum is despicable.

We're talking about the guy sampling the Bricastici reverb for FREE FOR ALL OF US OUT OF HIS TIME for Nebula!!! Seriously people, I don't see any one of your slagging a guy to want nothing but the best for you, even though he doesn't even know you.

Those of you that have a problem with people that do it for love, might not be the right kind of people not only for this board (apologize to the moderators if I'm overstepping my boundaries by saying this), and maybe the wrong kind of people for the Nebula community.

We're not here for the money, or anything of that nature, but out of the pure love of the community, great audio, and amazing music.

Nothing but love over here and pray for everyones continued success in their audio endeavors and lets all respect and help each other out where we can, regardless.

Take care out there, be well and may your hearts be full of light and truth.

God Bless.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby greekpeet » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 am

Can we NOW get back to having this site back to normal and leave this banter outside?

Topic is the new VST, which I can't wait till it gets ported to AU.

:mrgreen:

Love you guys, we're in this together.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby dpclarkson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 am

Hey Greekpeet, I thought Michael was the
only one who could post replies that long, LOL!
Yes, stop the bantering and bashing, it's not
gearslutz here.
The guy is making an effort and spending huge amounts
of time in order to make our 'audio'-lives a bit
easier.
Back to the subject.
dpclarkson

Postby blandry » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 pm

I purchased the suite and it sounds....amazing!
Michael is a very cool guy too, helped me out when I had some trouble installing.
blandry
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby richie43 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 am

I've been on a pretty severe Nebula library binge for a while and recently got a bunch of Michaels libraries as well as the stand-alone N-Ten-AT4 Aqua VST... This is an amazing suite of plugins and a great value from a talented and generous dev. Get this one for sure!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby sneaky » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 am

Could an owner of the full prog comment on the vst cpu usage please. compared to an instance of another major pro eq using the neb3 interface.
ie is it more/less/MUCH LESS?
cheers
Steve
sneaky

Postby richie43 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 am

The CPU usage on my non-"i" style quad is a little less than a standard Nebula instance, but I have not done any precise tests, just observing during use. I know that this may sound lame, but I am liking the refreshing change of having a GUI! Trivial, but having the N-10-AT4 and NiceEQ stand-alones are fun to use for that reason. Oh yeah, they sound amazing too. But I own the Nebula library for NiceEQ as well, and somehow it is different from the stand-alone, so it's like having different models of similar hardware.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 am

new nebula/acqua dll are obviously faster. I explained it in the aitb acqua plug thread in this section. I think we'll support a way for upgrading your existing acqua plugs for free
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries