Login

N-TEN-AT4 Acqua VST Now Available

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: N-TEN-AT4 Acqua VST Now Available

Postby Plec » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 am

@ woeischris

Sorry to make you out to be the bad guy here, it's not my intention. It's a dear ol' subject to me too thus the response and I do agree with you.

I just think it's quite funny that a lot of people making their lives quest to deny the existence of god and religion, saying that if you DO believe in such things you're essentially a weak person, then that THEY are the ones most easily affected by such actions as people just saying or writing words in the spirit of religion. If you were truly a strong person, that a lot of these people believe they are, they wouldn't be affected by such things. :roll:

I even shared a grammy award for a satanic black metal album recently and have a lot of insight in the genre, but sorry to say, a lot of the fans in these genres who are actually more extreme in thought than the bands they worship are mostly the weak spirited people, although they would stand by the opposite notion no matter what. :)
Plec
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Masr » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 am

Now back to the topic.

I just tried the free programs and I was really shocked. This is probably the best hard rock EQ I have ever heard, and so smooth. Can't live without it any more... Too bad for my wallet.

And yes, the GUI of standalone is just gorgeous.
There is now way around. :lol:
Masr
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby cdsoundmaster » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 am

I am so pleased that you like it! :-)

[
quote="Masr"]Now back to the topic.

I just tried the free programs and I was really shocked. This is probably the best hard rock EQ I have ever heard, and so smooth. Can't live without it any more... Too bad for my wallet.

And yes, the GUI of standalone is just gorgeous.
There is now way around. :lol:[/quote]
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby sfunk » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Michael you really need to get this out for Mac!!!!
sfunk

Postby richie43 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 pm

futur2 wrote:
mathias wrote:and actually, to be blessed feels good :)

yeah, but not by god if you're an atheist :mrgreen:

I know I am a late comer, but that statement is silly. If you're an atheist how can you be offended by being blessed by a God that you say doesn't exist? Grow up and let people believe in what works for them. You don't need to accept Mikael's God, but as long as we are all mature (we are, aren't we?) there is no reason for anyone to be offended by another persons faith. Anyway, Michaels libraries and stand-alones are some of the best and we should all be grateful, even if he wants to bless us. Personally, I like being blessed in the name of anyone's God, as long as they are genuine.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby richie43 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 pm

I would like to add that Michael has also gives his time, for free, to personally help me optimize my DAW and Nebula configuration. So if he wants to bless me as well, I'd say he is a great business man and human.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby mortemer » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:34 pm

It's very instersting to see what strange power suddenly appears and forces people feeling disturbed by the name of God. I mean if someone belives in God or not, it's his decision, but naturally God is not a negative thing - it's only positive. So come on guys, what problems do you have when somebody blesses you with positivity. Or are you so bad and lousy that you get in trouble with yourself when someone whishes something good for you even if you belive in it or not? You rather prefer negativity? Poor Poor Human...
mortemer
User Level II
User Level II

Postby RJHollins » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am

Many of the libraries that CDS has created
could, indeed, be referred to as:
'Heavenly' :D
:lol:
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby zwatrif » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 am

To my ears, this is the smoothest sounding Neve-type software EQ on the market! Great job Michael and GOD bless you!
zwatrif
User Level V
User Level V

Postby JHM » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm

lol, Jesus would be literally be considered a long haired, queer loving, communist hippie threat to "Christianity" if he where here today. I'm sure these are great but I'll pass.
JHM
User Level 0
User Level 0

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries