Login

Cupwise announcement # 2

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Cupwise announcement # 2

Postby Cupwise » Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 am

ok, so this is actually kind of more of a request.

i killed a 1tb HD and lost some stuff. nothing too important (that i can remember). but i did have some audio clips that some people here from the acustica forums had given me to use as demo clips for stuff over at my site, and i lost those. i had used them too much anyway.

so if anyone wants to send me some stuff they've made that i could use to demonstrate some things over at my site, send me a pm. any time i use anything you've sent me, i'll give you that set that i'm using your clip to demo.

there are a few people around here who got a lot of stuff off of me that way, just from one set of clips they sent. i have some cool things around the corner, assuming things go according to plan a little better from here out...

-tim
Last edited by Cupwise on Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise announcement

Postby cpwade » Thu May 10, 2012 5:13 am

Be happy too. I'm not in that club, but have have been using cassette no dolby/ eq1 (all I remember) on my latest premasters in my current projects. Happy to send then your way soon. Sorry to hear about the HD loss Tim. Happy to support, don't need anything in return.

Check here, if you like something I'll send a far better version your way.. http://soundcloud.com/paulwade

paul
cpwade

Re: Cupwise announcement

Postby richie43 » Thu May 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Just PM-ed you. Get back to me!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise announcement # 2

Postby Cupwise » Mon May 21, 2012 11:55 am

First, thanks to all who contacted me about the demo clips.

Now I have another request-
I need a beta tester. One.
I want someone with a 32bit OS, with a system of... maybe, 'average' performance. To be a little more specific, I had a system that ran on an Intel q6600 myself, and was developing a fairly complex filter program. It wouldn't run well on that, but I was working towards solving that issue, when disaster struck and I not only lost my HD (as I mentioned in the first post), but also my whole system. On the bright side I've just built a pretty sweet new system which should help me do stuff a lot faster. BUT, now the problem is that I can't check if my optimizations to my filter helped it to run any smoother on my q6600. I want an idea of what kind of system will be required to run this thing.

So, anyone with a not-so-new system who is interested in testing this filter, send me a PM with some details about your OS, processor, and what host(s) you use. I'll pick one person from any replies (if any) I get, and that person will get a neat filter effect to play with IF it works for them ;).
-tim
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise announcement # 2

Postby Cupwise » Mon May 21, 2012 1:19 pm

alright, it looks like i got my tester!
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Return to 3rd party libraries