Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby budda963 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Best of luck friend! Your products are TOP OF THE LINE but beyond that, your service to your customers is something to be envied and emulated. I hope you attain all the success that you are seeking in whatever arena you choose!
Macbook Pro Retina i7 (early 2013) 2.8ghz
Pro Tools 12
budda963
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Mac » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Thanks for all your work in giving to the Nebula community. Looking forward to anything you do next. Best of luck, and thanks again Henry.
Mac
User Level II
User Level II

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Good luck Henry , i wish you the best :)

you're nebula libraries really are amazing
i have to buy your 96khz library soon since i always regretted i only bought the 44khz version

im only been a nebula user for 3-4 months so thats the reason i haven't got the 96khz yet, i still haven't explored everything of your all you can eat bundle, but i still got amazed with this incredible library when i try something i haven't tried

could you give us a warning before it's going free so we have the chance to get your 96khz library`s before it's too late ? :)

Looking forward to your sampled instruments too by the way when they are ready, i'm more than happy to pay for them :)
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:56 pm

what kind of instruments are you going to sample Henry ? ;)
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:09 am

:D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:11 am

Thanks for all the support guys. :D

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:what kind of instruments are you going to sample Henry ? ;)

Once I get myself established in Oz I want to sample acoustic instruments first.

Piano, drums, percussion etc. Then I will move on to orchestral instruments. I don't think that instruments have been sampled to sound absolutely real across the board. Pristine, yes but not real. I see glimpses of what is possible but nothing yet that allows someone to create a high resolution album i.e 96 khz and above with one cohesive sound. I like what Spitfire audio do but man the cost!!!! But they have a beautiful space. Their samples have a sense of depth, air, snap. For example I like impefectsamples piano libraries approach but not keen on the overall timbre.

So picture this for example - in my dreams I imagine a piano library made with one of those midi controlled pianos to create a library with absolutely predictable velocity layer increase. 127 layers per note pedal up and down . Recorded at 192 khz with Prismsound Orpheus convertors at 192 khz using GML preamps and Earthworks microphones. I suspect one could create a classical or jazz album with great ease. If I could do this, and it would be an immense amount of work, I would release it with my usual attention to affordability for the little guy. :D . Of course most all sample rates will be supported

So yes, what I have learned with Nebula will come in handy with sampled instruments. I cannot code and I do wish I could rather find someone to work with to create very high resolution 'modeled instruments' as opposed to sampled. But I suspect there is a challenge there in finding such a soul. :(

Best
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Thanks for all the support guys. :D

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:what kind of instruments are you going to sample Henry ? ;)

Once I get myself established in Oz I want to sample acoustic instruments first.

Piano, drums, percussion etc. Then I will move on to orchestral instruments. I don't think that instruments have been sampled to sound absolutely real across the board. Pristine, yes but not real. I see glimpses of what is possible but nothing yet that allows someone to create a high resolution album i.e 96 khz and above with one cohesive sound. I like what Spitfire audio do but man the cost!!!! But they have a beautiful space. Their samples have a sense of depth, air, snap. For example I like impefectsamples piano libraries approach but not keen on the overall timbre.

So picture this for example - in my dreams I imagine a piano library made with one of those midi controlled pianos to create a library with absolutely predictable velocity layer increase. 127 layers per note pedal up and down . Recorded at 192 khz with Prismsound Orpheus convertors at 192 khz using GML preamps and Earthworks microphones. I suspect one could create a classical or jazz album with great ease. If I could do this, and it would be an immense amount of work, I would release it with my usual attention to affordability for the little guy. :D . Of course most all sample rates will be supported

So yes, what I have learned with Nebula will come in handy with sampled instruments. I cannot code and I do wish I could rather find someone to work with to create very high resolution 'modeled instruments' as opposed to sampled. But I suspect there is a challenge there in finding such a soul. :(

Best
Henry

wow that seems incredible as i do many recordings with sampled instruments :D
all instruments you summed up are beautiful music to my ears
count me in to buy all your instruments mentioned :)

i have so much respect for what you already have done for nebula
your libraries are the ones that i use most of the time
i wish you the best Henry

Peace
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Happy new year everyone - New year, new country for me and new possibilities. We are now FREEWARE/DONATION-WARE my friends.

I shall continue to grow the free section over the coming year with all sorts of goodies I can find and sample from instruments, to hardware to spaces etc. So follow my work and try to keep up will ya. ;)

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=6602

Spread the word!!!
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby wagz » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Happy new year everyone - New year, new country for me and new possibilities. We are now FREEWARE/DONATION-WARE my friends.

I shall continue to grow the free section over the coming year with all sorts of goodies I can find and sample from instruments, to hardware to spaces etc. So follow my work and try to keep up will ya. ;)

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=6602

Spread the word!!!

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, Henry! You are greatly appreciated.
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby botus99 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Henry is a very special human being :D Truly generous, hard working, and just has a great heart in general. It definitely shows in his libraries too! MAJOR thanks for everything you've done so far! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you Henry :mrgreen:
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries