Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:19 am

RE301 wrote:Got to love Helios...!

Is this library completely new / resampled?

Mostly new. As noted in my post above. I added the four or five TV2 product presets already released to 200 or so new ones.
Cheers
H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby RE301 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Fantastic, I must get this new library then...thanks for the info...... I have maximum love for Helios (!) :-)
RE301

Postby beingmf3 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:29 am

Since I just realised (again) how incredible the Buzzard sounds: is there any chance for more steps? So good!!!
beingmf3

Postby goodkeys » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Really looking forward to the rooms releases. I feel like reverb has been gotten less attention on Nebula than other applications, so it's great to see you tackling it. Are you planning to sample real rooms, hardware units, or both?
On an aside, I would love to have Nebula Impulse Responses tailored to orchestral contexts (chamber music rooms and concert halls). That's probably very expensive to sample for real, but some hardware units are highest quality in that regard. So, eventhough that's probably not your primary focus I'd be thrilled if you would sample some of those.
goodkeys
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby botus99 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 am

goodkeys wrote:Really looking forward to the rooms releases

Definitely in the same camp here. I just fired up your Beautiful Room impulses yesterday for a new drum monitor mix... unreal! Still, I could tell that there was something missing that only Nebula provides. If those Beautiful Room impulses are an indicator of your sampling skills (and it's fair to say "duh, of course!"), then there is good reason to be excited for whatever it is you're planning, Henry
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby thesessionguitarist » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:27 pm

Same here.
So I just started a new project for 2015/2016,
some algos from2 of the big names in the digital studio reverb domain for nebula.

I am quite tired of the available reverb plug-ins, never got that depth like with hardware.
Impulse Response based reverbs sound ok for realistic rooms, but the static tails and sterility are just not comparable with L*****n, TC and EMT Verbs.
Thats why people like Dave Pensado still use outboard reverberation.
I am sampling daily a few hours...so I hope to be able to release this end of the year, it is a sampling excess,but the results deserve it.

http://www.thesessionguitarist.com/nebula-programs.html
thesessionguitarist
User Level I
User Level I

Postby goodkeys » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Sounds very good. Great to hear that more reverb options are coming our way. As not to derail this thread you should make a new one. The demo sounds promising indeed.
The Theatre of life library was a great concept. Unfortunately the room they chose to sample was too coloured to provide a really flexible reverb in my opinion. But I would love to see an extension of this concept with different room options. That would be amazing.
goodkeys
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:52 pm

;)

Hi Guys,
Long time. Just a heads up to say I am intending on migrating my products to being FREEWARE in the coming months. :o . ETA is late 2015 or early 2016. I am moving more into my personal projects now and a more sedate pace of life. I would like to leave this legacy with the community. I have been royally been supported by you guys but I think this may help expand the community and help folk who cannot afford my stuff. :D . But I do want to consult first.

Many reasons for this, too many to cover. Life changes piracy and also a desire to give the little guy a chance.

I appreciate that many of you have spent a lot of money with me. Thanks for that and it is always hard to give comfort to loyal supporters in things like this. But my choices are, shut down the business, go all or nothing or find a happy medium. Don't worry, I will continue developing products as time allows and to my standards but not as prolific as I was in the early days.

ALL my products will be available as a download for nothing from the site. Yes everything. Nebula, Q-clone and impulse responses. You will have direct links but they will be hosted on my site's server and NOT Amazon. I cannot vouch for reliability. You can always get the Amazon links for a small donation if site links are unreliable.

Not sure what sample rates I will offer as bandwidth will be an issue. You will require Nebula Pro 3 of course.

I also intend on sampling instruments starting next year. May be for sale or free as well. Depends.

Let me know your thoughts. ;)
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Good luck, Henry. Thanks so much for the update and for all you've contributed. Your products were always almost free anyway. I was happy to support your ventures and your charity (to say nothing of the awesome libraries I received in exchange).

Peace!
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby richie43 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Not only some of THE BEST (and most numerous!) presets, they come from one the finest, most humble, most generous, and greatest human. Thanks for all of that Henry. Email me friend.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries