Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby SWANG » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:42 pm

hate to be one of those types, henry, but sh*re m62 mojo??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby babiuk » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:29 am

I am not clear at all...

So you can not buy from Henry's? I see that you cannot buy single presets, just all you can eat, but it seems they are available for download. The last post from Henry about this says (because EU troubles)he just sells now by shipping not downloads... but the packs looks like availables,,,

I tried to contact him but no reply so anybody knows if it is possible to hbuy the big pack and download it? Or maybe the system allows you to buy but not downloading?

I t is a mess
babiuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:31 pm

;). Glad you got in touch. Now that you are sorted away from here - let me repost my position.

Two reasons have forced me to sell bundles.

1) The administration nightmare of dealing with small amounts since the EU VAT law makes it silly to keep track of all these little purchases. I know - not great for the end user. So sadly it means I get less customers but also less admin. It also was getting a little unprofitable for me to be selling things for a pound when Paypal take a small slice and download fees kick in. Add to that the dwindling number of people who pay for my stuff as they can simply download it for free from 'generous' file sharers......you get the picture. So it's not ideal.

But I make it clear on the site to get in touch if you still want an individual product - I still want to take care of you guys if you just want one thing. For a small donation to my work I can give you links. But honestly guys - this is how I feel ;) I sell my whole bundle for a fraction of what you pay for 1 decent plugin - you might as well buy the bundle :lol:

2) The second reason is that I want to draw a line under my older samplings and create new bundles in the future. To have 300 to 400 products for sale would become silly very quickly. :shock: .

ALL CURRENT PRODUCTS ARE HEREhttp://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=2548

Hope that helps clarify my position.
Cheers guys and thanks as always for the support. :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:31 am

thanks for posting, henry. i'm gonna grab your 44.1 bundle next week as i'll need it for an upcoming project. question: do you plan to continue sampling? anything new in the pipeline?
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby babiuk » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 am

I have to thank Henry for answering my email and solving it in a so fast and kind way. I suposse he is so busy with all sampling work he is always involved in, but even so he is so polite and keeps on supporting us.

+1000 for him ;)
babiuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:06 pm

SWANG wrote:thanks for posting, henry. i'm gonna grab your 44.1 bundle next week as i'll need it for an upcoming project. question: do you plan to continue sampling? anything new in the pipeline?

Hi Swang,
It's hanging in the balance. I am emigrating round about August. My wife hails from down under and we are both at that age where parents start to fail. So for the sake of the kids we are looking to get them closer to grand parents before 'they go the way of all flesh'. Also I won't be allowed to get employment for a while in OZ so perhaps that's a great chance to get more releases out. We will see. Lots to ponder.

Two things. I am still working on my next album in and amongst surviving as a struggling artist he he he. Keeping me super busy.

And. . . . over the years I have sampled stuff I haven't released so there are a few fun things yet to release. As you know I am a spontaneous sampler but recently policy has been changed and all samplings must be vetted. Fair enough, folk need to survive and any clashes with releases threatens that. It's just not the way I roll though. I am an artist with varied interests and many pursuits. I give my best in all of them. Video, painting, music, acting, singing, public speaking etc . yet I am a jack of all trades and master of none who thrives on riding the crest of the wave. Where I thrive is when I can have an idea and make it happen. Gets my creative juices going in whatever field. If I start to get in a rut or get tied down, I move on to something that grabs me again. It's the way I have lived all my life. Today for example, it's video and a website build for a friend. Perhaps an artistic thing or maybe a personality type thing - I am sure some know what I taliking about. So red tape and beaurocracy don't really inspire me . . .sorry. So I am going to see basically how my juices flow in the next few weeks as to my sampling future plans. I think I have a nice small body of work now and I am sure there is more to come but it hangs in the balance.

Anyway, having said all that, seeing as I have been given permission to release some rooms, I have sampled my own and also every room from the Sony DRE 777. It is a revered piece of kit with rooms from around the world. Very rare and impossible to get all four discs with all the rooms. I had a day with the fully loaded Abbey Road one. I really think it would add value to orchestra arrangements and high resolution productions in all genres. But then there is the amount of time involved in preparing it, piracy issues etc I have lots to consider.

Probably will get ot out soon and I will also release my amps as IRs soon.

I will of course keep you all posted.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby kylen » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Good luck Henry, thanks for all-you-can-eat goodies. Interesting what you have to say, I had the feeling things were getting more locked down and drawn in as opposed to more open. Things always go a-changin' don't they. Sometimes better, sometimes not. :)
kylen

Postby SWANG » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:34 pm

thanks for the thoughtful response, henry. i'm currently producing a project to be released later this year. many of your libraries (and others) will be used. i'm looking forward to hearing your album and as well sharing my project with you upon completion.

godspeed...
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby ssaxamaphone » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 am

Hi Henry,

Could you pleeeease sample an Akai MPC60?

That would be swell. Keep up the great work!
ssaxamaphone
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:17 pm

ssaxamaphone wrote:Hi Henry,

Could you pleeeease sample an Akai MPC60?

That would be swell. Keep up the great work!

Not so easy to do those samplers. Unlikely I can get one and therein lies the issue.
:(
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries