Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby stratorules » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:22 am

Hi good people.. im the one behind some sounclips for Henry libraries...

gabriel scruff.. and yes that is my last name !!! :oops:

by the way Henry have some very A M A Z I N G libraries...

am i the only one who thinks that his amps are awesome if used right?

check this vox ac30 sound ...

first take is with nebula and second is without

happy new year folks..and Henry... im waitting for you new reverbs...real room sampled style! like the idea a lot!

peace mate

https://soundcloud.com/gabriel-scruff/s ... olonga-vox
stratorules
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Hey Gabriel,
Nice to see you here. Great work :D

Guys - I have become recently aware of the new VAT changes affecting EU member states and let me just say that this is a nightmare for all of us in the EU. I may have to ship my products until the smoke clears and I get on top of the new changes in order to comply. So if you go to the site after new years and see only the all you can eat stuff and no downloads - that's why. :x
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Mac » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey Henry,

Sorry to hear about this VAT nightmare. I hope you get it figured out.

I am based in the states, and I just tried to purchase your AC30 presets through your site, and when I get to checkout and fill in my info, it gives an error saying I need to "use correct public token".

...just wanted to let you know. I have never encountered this on your site. If I need to wait...no problem. Thanks for all the amazing libraries by the way.

And Happy New Year to you and all forum members.

Mac
Mac
User Level II
User Level II

Postby stratorules » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Yep Henry im here ... you cant scape!!! LOL...

well im felt bad for the brother that tried to buy the ac30 with no success... man for the price it is...

is like enter into an studio .. take a look to that beautifull vintage vox amp just in the corner...

and grab it and take to your studio... :| amazing...

it works incredible well with Metal amp room from softube... man if you bypass the cab section ... just like this chain...

metal amp room with cab bypass
nebula HO voxac30... shure sm57 warm or flat preset...

turn the input knob on nebula all the way up... and fine tunning the gdrive... mine works well around +13db...

and just turn the output a little... man... it can sounds amazing.... metal amp room can receive some pedals pretty well to....

i do encourage anyone out there to try this method... it works and sounds like an amp... nothing less..

Henry ... happy new year and a healthy new year... for the family too...

GOD bless... peace...
stratorules
User Level I
User Level I

Postby stratorules » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:27 am

[quote="Henry Olonga"]Hey Gabriel,
Nice to see you here. Great work :D

Henry happy 2015... and i just came by to say thanks for litterally "give me" a fender twin amp as present... the sound of this thing is AMAZING... cant believe !!!

my ears... my fingers and even my mum tks you soo much for this present!!!

the price is really unfair for what you can get...

may GOD bless you and your family in this 2015!!!

peace...

https://soundcloud.com/gabriel-scruff/j ... ernde-twin
stratorules
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Martinez » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:52 am

Henry, do you think you could sample some control rooms, for when I'm forced to mix on head phones?
Martinez

Postby russianpolecat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Martinez wrote:Henry, do you think you could sample some control rooms, for when I'm forced to mix on head phones?

I'm sure Henry could do a better job (given the better technology that Nebula provides) but have you tried the F*******e VRM box? I'm thinking of getting one at some stage because I have to do some of my mixing on headphones too.

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/apr11/articles/focusrite-vrmbox.htm
russianpolecat
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:52 pm

russianpolecat wrote:
Martinez wrote:Henry, do you think you could sample some control rooms, for when I'm forced to mix on head phones?

I'm sure Henry could do a better job (given the better technology that Nebula provides) but have you tried the F*******e VRM box? I'm thinking of getting one at some stage because I have to do some of my mixing on headphones too.

Even Toneboosters Isone...It actually works quite well if you really need to finalize on headphones. But no room emulation will get you what real speakers will, in my opinion. I personally would rather use speakers even in a sub-standard listening environment over any emulation, and test on many sources. That's just my opinion, of course.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby russianpolecat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:21 pm

I agree. I use headphones and a single Avantone cube for most of my mixing plus ref trks and laptop/car radio etc. to check conversion. The Avantone is prob most crucial part of that because it gives really good mids info. Plus I use analysers to look at the low end and compare with ref trks.
russianpolecat
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Martinez » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:09 am

richie43 wrote:
russianpolecat wrote:

Even Toneboosters Isone...It actually works quite well if you really need to finalize on headphones. But no room emulation will get you what real speakers will, in my opinion. I personally would rather use speakers even in a sub-standard listening environment over any emulation, and test on many sources. That's just my opinion, of course.

Yeah same here. I absolutely detest mixing on headphones!
It just feels so completely alien to me.
Martinez

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries