Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby ludrog » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:52 am

Hello Henry! Nice to see new releases from you.Yesterday i bought the Shady Mountain library and tried it and got somewhat confused by it.I mean i understand it's only a mojo and the effect should be subtle,but i can't seem to hear it making any difference to the sound whatsoever.Is it just me and my ears or is something not right with the presets?
ludrog
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Ludrog,
This was made with the Mastering Compressor Plugin from UAD in mind. I specifically made it for that purpose so it isn't supposed to mangle your audio in a mastering context. It is not dramatic like some of my other samplings but definitely audible. If you load it on its own you will hear very little to nothing it would appear. That goes for most of my compressor mojo samplings for the most part. When you place it in front of or after any VST compressor and especially the UAD SHMC, then you will get it once you start compressing. With the SHMC plugin - just get the transformers to match the plugin. Experiment with placing it in front or after the plugin. Also the samplings without gain reduction give you more mojo when pushed. Place one after as well if you cannot appreciate the change in vibe. When you start compressing something - then the magic begins. Use the G-drive to get more colour- the closer you get to +30 dbs the more you get aberrations but also more mojo so finding the sweetspot on every song individually is the key.
So - use it in conjunction with a compressor plugin, push the G-drive fader to hear it at work. Use two if you must. One before and one after the plugin. The main difference is greater depth in the track. You hear DEEPER into the audio if that makes sense. Not so much a change in timbre - I offer other tools for that.
If you still cannot appreciate what its doing then I am out of options. Alternatively - it could be that your monitoring isn't revealing enough.
I will let others chime in but I can hear it easily.
Quick test - load a mixed track ( have some headroom ) - load a Shady mountain preset in Nebula - push the G-drive to MAX. Load the SHMC or any VST compressor. Compress about 2-3 dbs of gain reduction. Bypass the Nebula instance. Let me know what happens.
Then for the fun of it repeat the above on say a piano track but with say 8 Dbs gain reduction. Again - bypass the Nebula instance.
Lastly try with two instances but with the compressor plugin sandwiched between them.
IF you do it on track elements across a mix these little two,three to ten percentages add up to give you a mix with Vibe.
Finally most mastering jobs require a bit of eq here and there and if you grab one of my master bus outputs you will have enough mojo through the path to make a mix come together quickly. SO whether mixing or mastering the SHMC Mojo set is gentle enough to spread far and wide. If you want more mojo than what it offers - I have a very wide selection in the store with more coming soon.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Discounts back in place permanently now. 33% off if you have more than £33 in your basket and 50% off if you more than £100 in your basket. Codes are 33% and 50%.
New releases within a week.
Cheerio
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby jkervin » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Discounts back in place permanently now. 33% off if you have more than £33 in your basket and 50% off if you more than £100 in your basket. Codes are 33% and 50%.
New releases within a week.
Cheerio
Henry

WOOHOO!
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi Guys,
Today I launch my pro series of samplings. They are deep,detailed, high resolution and better than anything I have produced to date. Combining everything that

I have learnt about Nebula sampling into very simple to use products but taking the performance of Nebula up a notch, these libraries will hopefully slowly

turn your humble computer into a virtual high end studio.
My Previous efforts at installing a rewards scheme caused major instability acros the site and sent a plethora of e-mails to customers, so I will only revisit

it if it can be done easily. I have been in contact with the developer of the plugin and informed him of the issue.
There are a couple of major differences concerning the running of the site. First - the permanent discounts now remain until I can find a good rewards scheme.

Secondly I will now be releasing continuously as I finish products instead of waiting until month end to have a large enough stock to make discounts valuable.

So now if you wish to buy in bulk, you can just wait until I have uploaded enough things for you to purchase.The ball is in your court.
I will begin finishing touches on the first Amp, ready for purchase next week.
Take care
Henry

Now for this weeks releases. I know you will say you already have enough of these - but these are an improvement.

Henry Olonga releases NV Mic Pre Pro.

The NV Pre revisited and packaged for the engineer desiring the best I can extract out of it. Clear silky, characterful, distorted. A beauty!
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-nv-mic-pre-pro-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases The Console strip Pro.

The Full strip plus the Out sampled for the engineer desiring the best I can extract out of it. Punchy,clean, characterful, distorted.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-console-strip-pro-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases 670 Mojo Stereo Pro.

Use this wonderful classic tool to add that mojo back to your compressor with sampling at 192 khz , great depth and clarity with warmth. Use with T-racks

Vintage compressor 670.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-670-mojo-192-khz-stereo

Henry Olonga releases Titan V2 Hi Shelf.

The first of the bands covering the Helios Lustraphone strip that I sampled. Can be magic for taming a harsh digital high end.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-titan-v2-high-shelf-192-khz

I will be adding updates to the NV pre to tweak the distortion and also revisiting many earlier offerings.

There are also a few free goodies in there too.

Bookmark my latest releases page for constant updates as I now go crazy with the 'coming soon' portion of the website.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=2548
;)
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby indelible » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:17 am

Hi Henry.I already bought the NV Preamp.The new NV presets are an update,upgrade or a totally new library?
Thanks
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby RJHollins » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 am

Hi Henry,

Picked up the latest 670 Pro Stereo library. I having a problem with the patch 'Fairchid Stereo Con -3 dBs @ 44.1'. Trying to load it goes to INIT.

All other patches load fine.

BTW ... this really helps the IK 670 plugin. Finally I can actually make use of these compressors in a musical way.

Thanks for looking into this!
8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:11 am

RJHollins wrote:Hi Henry,

Picked up the latest 670 Pro Stereo library. I having a problem with the patch 'Fairchid Stereo Con -3 dBs @ 44.1'. Trying to load it goes to INIT.

All other patches load fine.

BTW ... this really helps the IK 670 plugin. Finally I can actually make use of these compressors in a musical way.

Thanks for looking into this!
8-)

Likewise here.....you need to fire your testers :roll: ..... Oh wait, forget that....... :mrgreen:
Last edited by richie43 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby FrankydT » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:37 am

Hi Henry,
Pardon me, but The Console Strip Full Strip wasn't all the sections from pre to output already?
Also the manual tells so.
What's the difference from the Pro?
Thank you
I'll look for your new libraries
FrankydT
User Level XI
User Level XI

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries