Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:08 am

vicnestE wrote:So the reward system is still not online yet?
I just got 50% discount for my next purchase. :lol:

I presume the account reward system will trace back to all earlier orders, right?

I think I will have to can it. Unless I can get past that initial scan - which crashed mid way mind you and sent hundreds of these calculated rewards - I cannot use it. For some folk they had 3500 points. They could get everything for nothing then he he he. Now I would like to reward their loyalty but that plugin is not the solution - so yes it's suspended until further notice. Your points and discounts have died and gone to virtual heaven. ;). However the coupon works as usual - for the next five days that is.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby vicnestE » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:
vicnestE wrote:So the reward system is still not online yet?
I just got 50% discount for my next purchase. :lol:

I presume the account reward system will trace back to all earlier orders, right?

I think I will have to can it. Unless I can get past that initial scan - which crashed mid way mind you and sent hundreds of these calculated rewards - I cannot use it. For some folk they had 3500 points. They could get everything for nothing then he he he. Now I would like to reward their loyalty but that plugin is not the solution - so yes it's suspended until further notice. Your points and discounts have died and gone to virtual heaven. ;). However the coupon works as usual - for the next five days that is.

That's weird, I remember I've bought quite a few before you started these crazy sales.

Of course if they spend on the "Henry Olonga CUSTOM PRESETS for Nebula 192 khz", then this is clear.

Rewarding discount on total money spent in the account is quite reasonable.

How many products are waiting to be released after July??
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby ngarjuna » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:All the tasters are going to be part of my high end series and are provided so you can get a taste without the high end price. I won't have many of them but the amps definitely will be part of it and most likely the Titan V2.

Coupons for this month are july 33 and july 50.
Add £30 in your basket to use july 33 to get 33 % off and add £ 100 to your basket to use July 50 to get 50 % off...
Henry

Hi Henry, I'm a little confused about the new releases; you've mentioned this Titan V2 but all I see are a couple of instrument specific Titan presets. Is there a forthcoming Titan release (this is the desk named after the sun avatar I presume) which will be organized more like a typical general use hardware library? The one thing that I find very daunting about your site is that it's hard to just browse bundles; when I purchased the AIR library I lucked into that link (it was under related products at the bottom) but had it not been auto-populated there I might not have ever found it. Maybe a link to the full bundles, personally I almost never buy smaller unbundled presets so if I could go straight to such a list it would let me see the products I'm interested in buying all together.

Also: are there any of these "high end" releases available yet? Just out of curiosity.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby ludrog » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello Henry! I was just wondering will the Copperphone microphone be released anytime soon?
ludrog
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey Ngarjuna,
Lots to address. May I suggest that anyone buying on the site needs a little bit of patience as there are over 200 options now so casually browsing/window shopping from the top down for familiarity sure helps. There are lots of categories that you can access by pressing the shop tab at the top of the page. Start there or else you can lose where you are or where to go. From there you can see current bundles and other things in sub categories. All Nebula releases have their own category and sub categories. Mics, Mojo, quick mix tools etc. It all makes sense if you start by pressing the shop tab.

I release things in bits when I get a chance to sample as I do this when I get a window in between everything else that I do. So this month you can get a GML kick set and then in two moths GML strings etc. So when a product launches with me it is the start of a series that may take months to complete. At this point Titan V2 ( Helios ) is scheduled for release over the coming month as I finish the packs but it is launched in a sense. I am starting with a few preset programs. The Preamp came first, then we have the Kick and piano launched now. From the beginning my site has revolved around quick mixing tools that you set and forget. Basically presets. Perhaps a push of the G-drive and it works or it doesn't or it needs a bit of post or pre eq. Having said that, I have the filters of the module sampled, along with vocals, snare, bass, toms and much more. Most of them based on and guided by recordings from the era. Been working with them this week and they do sound good at giving that retro full sound. If I can take a second to say that the real magic happens when you have a song and you want to treat it with the same flavour. The presets work best that way but adding one here and there may not always deliver a clear cohesive sound. I have not sampled the mid frequencies yet but that is a long term thing. Perhaps RJ can make a midi controller for it so I will need to talk to him.
What this means is that unless a piece of hardware is complete quickly, the bundle option takes a while to compile. The console strip almost has a complete set now.

The High end releases begin with the amps and anything that says taster. Now it's the same as what will be in the main pack just one perspective out of 8. All info on the pages - each amp bundle will be 24 or 32 presets per sample rate except for the Fender champ 600. I have one more amp to add to make the bundle to make it 12 amps. They won't sell for £ 3 and they will probably be protected in some way. There will be a pricier no CP option - hand made so to speak. Will also have the option to ship on a USB stick.

In the rest of the list I include a pre amp bundle ( V72 pres in stereo, V372s, UA 610 in stereo ). Compressor mojo bundles ( Fairchild compressor mojo in stereo at 192 kHz, F*******e RED dual compressor mojo, NV 2254, 33609, Vari Mu, S***** ***** mastering compressor mojo and a few more). These will be bundles only.
I will also be adding my quick song series to the high end once I choose the right songs to build around. I know many are sceptical but hey I always wondered why no-one else had done it. At this point we have Superstition, Rumours ( Fleetwood Mac ) and a few others. I veer towards seventies rock, pop and funk as that is mainly the gear I have. However someone the other day asked if I could do a Jay-z pack based on the Magna Carta Holy Grail album and I am sure I can make it happen as long as I can work out what hardware was used. Dr Dre was mentioned as well. To be honest that will be the direction I take from now on. The Helios V2 will probably be my last plain sampling. Anyway lots happening
.Hope that helps. ;)
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:38 pm

ludrog wrote:Hello Henry! I was just wondering will the Copperphone microphone be released anytime soon?

Hi ludrog,

Man I have been so busy with the high end stuff that one got pushed back. You know what - I will do it soon just because you asked.
Take care
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby ngarjuna » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Hey Ngarjuna,
Lots to address. May I suggest that anyone buying on the site needs a little bit of patience as there are over 200 options now so casually browsing/window shopping from the top down for familiarity sure helps. There are lots of categories that you can access by pressing the shop tab at the top of the page. Start there or else you can lose where you are or where to go. From there you can see current bundles and other things in sub categories. All Nebula releases have their own category and sub categories. Mics, Mojo, quick mix tools etc. It all makes sense if you start by pressing the shop tab.

I release things in bits when I get a chance to sample as I do this when I get a window in between everything else that I do. So this month you can get a GML kick set and then in two moths GML strings etc. So when a product launches with me it is the start of a series that may take months to complete. At this point Titan V2 ( Helios ) is scheduled for release over the coming month as I finish the packs but it is launched in a sense. I am starting with a few preset programs. The Preamp came first, then we have the Kick and piano launched now. From the beginning my site has revolved around quick mixing tools that you set and forget. Basically presets. Perhaps a push of the G-drive and it works or it doesn't or it needs a bit of post or pre eq. Having said that, I have the filters of the module sampled, along with vocals, snare, bass, toms and much more. Most of them based on and guided by recordings from the era. Been working with them this week and they do sound good at giving that retro full sound. If I can take a second to say that the real magic happens when you have a song and you want to treat it with the same flavour. The presets work best that way but adding one here and there may not always deliver a clear cohesive sound. I have not sampled the mid frequencies yet but that is a long term thing. Perhaps RJ can make a midi controller for it so I will need to talk to him.
What this means is that unless a piece of hardware is complete quickly, the bundle option takes a while to compile. The console strip almost has a complete set now.

The High end releases begin with the amps and anything that says taster. Now it's the same as what will be in the main pack just one perspective out of 8. All info on the pages - each amp bundle will be 24 or 32 presets per sample rate except for the Fender champ 600. I have one more amp to add to make the bundle to make it 12 amps. They won't sell for £ 3 and they will probably be protected in some way. There will be a pricier no CP option - hand made so to speak. Will also have the option to ship on a USB stick.

In the rest of the list I include a pre amp bundle ( V72 pres in stereo, V372s, UA 610 in stereo ). Compressor mojo bundles ( Fairchild compressor mojo in stereo at 192 kHz, F*******e RED dual compressor mojo, NV 2254, 33609, Vari Mu, S***** ***** mastering compressor mojo and a few more). These will be bundles only.
I will also be adding my quick song series to the high end once I choose the right songs to build around. I know many are sceptical but hey I always wondered why no-one else had done it. At this point we have Superstition, Rumours ( Fleetwood Mac ) and a few others. I veer towards seventies rock, pop and funk as that is mainly the gear I have. However someone the other day asked if I could do a Jay-z pack based on the Magna Carta Holy Grail album and I am sure I can make it happen as long as I can work out what hardware was used. Dr Dre was mentioned as well. To be honest that will be the direction I take from now on. The Helios V2 will probably be my last plain sampling. Anyway lots happening
.Hope that helps. ;)

I think you addressed all of my questions, thanks Henry! I hope your launch/rollout period goes very smoothly.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby indelible » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Hey Ngarjuna,

.Hope that helps. ;)

Thank you for all your presets Henry.+1 for the Dr. Dre pack.The Chronic 2001 is still my n1 record for mixing,mastering,depth,vocal processing and booty shaking.
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby BLUESMAN » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Hey guys,
I took em all off because I have made some of the new libraries with the newest NAT which is designed to work with the newest Nebula - which hasn't been released yet. DUH! :? So already had one eager customer buy the Superstition set and cannot use it until the update for Nebula is released out wide.

Oups, I bought it.Wich version do I need to use it?
BLUESMAN
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby richie43 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:02 pm

BLUESMAN wrote:Oups, I bought it.Wich version do I need to use it?

If you are currently beta -testing the beta Nebulas, those should work. If not, you'll have to wait until release.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries