Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby dejhantulip » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 am

djomardiaz wrote:Mmmmmm henry??, it`s mid july........ xD

Loooool i was JUST thinking that today lol!

Come on Henryyyy take us out of this misery!
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Sorry guys - had to rush to the ER yesterday with some bizarre heart issues. Never happened before. Got through okay though and all is well after numerous tests. Meant I lost a day as I was hoping to finish uploading yesterday and releasing today.
Just tidying up some loose ends so perhaps tomorrow all will be done. Looking at a lot more products than I normally release so this has taken a while.
I am also postponing some releases as there has been a Nebula update and I will be releasing them as special order items.

I will be back when I have something definitive and we go live.
Basically just about all the products in the coming soon section will be available soon.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby andyl » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 pm

:P Happy you're ok Henry!!! That was a pretty big scare. Wishing you the best recovery!

Counting down on your BIG release :)
Andy
andyl
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby SWAN » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Glad you are ok Henry - hot weather making people go a bit crazy in London!
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Postby myimo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi Henry it sounds like you need to slow down.
Just take care of your self, everything else can wait.
All the best.
myimo
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 pm

:D.
Thanks for the best wishes guys. I have lots to release and I am a bit behind so it will probably be later today that I go live. May spill into tomorrow so just be a little more patient with me. I am wanting all those who want to buy in one go can do so, so instead of trickle launching I think I will go live when all 50 odd products get done. Hang tight .......oh and get your Paypal or CC ready - this is gonna be fun. :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Henry Olonga wrote::D.
Thanks for the best wishes guys. I have lots to release and I am a bit behind so it will probably be later today that I go live. May spill into tomorrow so just be a little more patient with me. I am wanting all those who want to buy in one go can do so, so instead of trickle launching I think I will go live when all 50 odd products get done. Hang tight .......oh and get your Paypal or CC ready - this is gonna be fun. :D

You scoundrel...... :twisted:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby jkervin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Hope you're well, Henry...

My credit card is ready!!!
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby SWANG » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

love your work, henry. stay strong...
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 pm

EDIT: Need to wait for the soon to be released update from the G-man before I release. Hopefully in the next few days. Doesn't affect the already uploaded stuff. Therefore I have taken them down to avoid confusion. :? Anyway.............

Almost there. Six months worth of work and we are about to blast off. ;) . I worked my backside off the whole day and boy am I smashed. It takes soooooooooooooooo long. I have uploaded a few today and made them live. I advise against buying right now even though they are up. It's no big deal if you wish to buy but....
A couple of reasons.
1) I am going to set up a rewards scheme that has points and if you buy stuff you can get rewards for future purchases. Still tweaking at the moment. Second I am, sending he newsletter out soon with discount codes for further savings so you may want to hold off a little bit.
You will notice I haven't loaded any of the High end custom amps, the Titan Version 2 or the S***** ***** compressor mojo, vari mu mojo etc along with some Beatles related sounds.
This is because I am going to be offering two versions and I am still trying to work things out. Also I will be encrypting them for the next Nebula update so they won't load on the old version - you will need to update. I have thought very long and hard about this and think I have found a workable solution that works for me and customers. This has been a labour of love and of course when folk feel it is prudent to just share the love for nothing - well :( it kinda niggles :( .Okay so we will have one with copy protection = cheap + quick and also without copy protection = more expensive + slow - hand made in other words. That way we can all keep each other happy. :D. Those that hate CP and want flexibility can pay for it - those that don't want to wait and mind some slight hassle and can save some money as well, you too can have an option. There may be the initial hassle of e-mailing back and forth until I can get a web automated system.
Please note that this affects only my HIGH END stuff. I will always release other things that are hassle free and without CP - apart from passwords. No idea when they get done but I have 35 more products to make live so hang tight. Call it sometime next week.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries