Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Metalblast » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Henry, thanks for the porta pre- together with a fairchild/ new 1176 a dream ! one question: whats about the knob/fader "GDRV" ? increasing- more smoothness ??? thanks !
Metalblast
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby davidgary73 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Metalblast wrote:whats about the knob/fader "GDRV" ? increasing- more smoothness ??? thanks !

The GDRIVE is a one knob/slider that once you start boosting the input, it also lowers the output so you can drive the preset like how we drive a hardware in a quicker way.

More info here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3918&p=23546&hilit=Gdrive#p23546

Cheers
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby emilieitor » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 am

Hi Henry

Are you working in:

-"Space and ambient" presets for guitar cab and violin ensemble?

-The equalizer section of the Xlogic channel strip like you did with the A*I channel strip for use in rendering or like "pre" of S*L eq plugs?

-These microphones: Shure SM57, AKG C414, Senheisser e609, Electrovoice RE20?
emilieitor
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 am

Hi Emilieitor,
Rule of thumb with my estimates on delivery - I inevitably fall behind as life always kicks in and slows me down - I am often months behind what I actually have in my mind sadly as my enthusiasm makes me more optimistic than I should be. :lol:

The guitar cabs have their own section and I will begin releasing the high end ones perhaps in a month or too. ;) . However over time I will add the timbre and ambience of instruments where it is posibble. Violins, acoustic guitar, cello etc may be a bit challenging as the sound emanates from outside the resonating shell. I will see if I can get a way to do so. The traditional way was to knock the body hard and record that impulse response. I have to do it with sweeps so I will need to experiment. I am sure that borrowing a violin is not too difficult, but not a stradivarius I am afraid. :D
I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I still have the majority of the samplings I did last month to package and a many other little projects on the go outside of sampling. I also want to do some rooms. I went to a school recently that was built about a century ago. They were to serve the creme-de-la-creme of society so they did not spare a penny on the buildings. They sound incredible.
Plus we have the Helios to come which will be my flagship product this year.
All the mics bar the e609 coming soon. RE20 is done and just needs uploading.
The Xlogic ( super analogue channel ) will be the whole strip and the deluxe will feature the filters added in the Deluxe version. I did not separate the preamp in the signal path because you can't. You can use that strip with the S*L plugins you own.
Take care
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby russianpolecat » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi Henry, bit confused by what you mean by 'hi end' amps wise? The Vox AC30 that you've already done is a classic amp is it not?

Also, I've got the U47, the Tele and C12 that you've done already plus a few other things...can I put in a request for a Coles 4038 to be sampled? Plus the Fender Deluxe amp if you haven't done that already...

Cheers,

Chris
russianpolecat
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25788&p=55276&hilit=messa#p55276

Check this thread and it will let you know what I am talking about. Of course high end is relative. I sampled the VOX again and yes it is high end. There are much more expensive amps around but these by and large are standards in the above £ 1000 range.

Request noted but no gurantees. :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby babiuk » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:50 pm

+1 to Coles!
Yes
;)
babiuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Definity » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Henry if you ever get a spare few days and a few million pounds please sample this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwWeCFAXP0 :D
Definity

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Definity wrote:Henry if you ever get a spare few days and a few million pounds please sample this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwWeCFAXP0
Henry if you ever get a spare few days and a few million pounds please sample this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwWeCFAXP0 :D

Ha ha ha - love the echo man. :D. How cool would that be. Certainly unique :shock:
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:00 am

Henry Olonga wrote:
Definity wrote:Henry if you ever get a spare few days and a few million pounds please sample this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwWeCFAXP0

Ha ha ha - love the echo man. :D. How cool would that be. Certainly unique :shock:

The creamiest echo in the world. I hope one days something like this is sampled.
Definity

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries