Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Koda - I am confused - If you click on shop and then Nebula presets you will see the categories. You can sort them in order of age or popularity etc Do you have an old bookmark? :?

As far as descriptions go - yes - that will be addressed - lots to do brother - for example :D sample, edit, package, upload, make photos, put in descriptions with Template, bath baby, make new album, feed baby, fix website after update, go on forum, offer support, explain stuff to customers via e-mail, go on a short tour, do some painting, spend time with the kids, take a break, get motivated again after work gets shared, tax the car, pay rent, fix broken stuff, explain how to navigate my site etc not enough hours in a day brother so you can forgive me if I seem slow in addressing every request. :roll:

If you type out a template for me that works for you, I can incorporate it into the product descriptions.

Sadly guys there are still a few bugs on the site so some are struggling to check out. Please have just a little more patience. The Woocommerce guys are having a look.This is as frustrating for me as it is for you. Was up until 2:30 last night so I am a little jaded. :evil:

One question - is the 'Name your price' working for you guys? The old system allowed you to add stuff to your cart from one page very quickly. Now it is many steps. Does this negatively affect the user experience to the point you would prefer the old system but with coupons instead? I cannot have both unfortunately. Thoughts please.
Peace
H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby koda » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Didn't try yet to buy with the new system I'll report back to you when I will.

As for the categories issue, yes... if I follow your steps I got them. There were not present in the old site right? Because if they where (since I searched for them and I don't consider my self a complete newbie navigating a site) then the system it's not intuitive if they were added now then I guess it's ok :lol:

First important things (produce) ;)
koda
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby ericus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:One question - is the 'Name your price' working for you guys? The old system allowed you to add stuff to your cart from one page very quickly. Now it is many steps. Does this negatively affect the user experience to the point you would prefer the old system but with coupons instead? I cannot have both unfortunately. Thoughts please.
Peace
H

Hey Henry,

I used the system yesterday to buy a bunch of things and I could use the tags to go back to where I wanted to be like microphones, etc... Maybe not as easy as before but I could navigate ok using those tags.

Are the download links you sent me yesterday working now? I tried a few hours ago to no avail...
ericus

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey Ericus,
Try the links now and let me know how you go. I think I have traced all the absent links. You may have to log in if you experience trouble.
Give me feedback as it would be great to know that all is well with yesterdays purchases.
Take care
henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby MegaDude » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 am

Hi Henry,

I work only at 44.1 (weak computer). Is there anything on your site for 44.1? It looks like you have some sweet stuff -- to be honest, I couldn't figure out what the things labeled 44.1K updates were updates for, and whether I needed to also buy a different package in addition using the higher sample rate in order to use the update? sorry if this question is badly put.

also: you rule.

thanks!
MegaDude
User Level II
User Level II

Postby davidgary73 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 am

MegaDude wrote:Hi Henry,

I work only at 44.1 (weak computer). Is there anything on your site for 44.1? It looks like you have some sweet stuff -- to be honest, I couldn't figure out what the things labeled 44.1K updates were updates for, and whether I needed to also buy a different package in addition using the higher sample rate in order to use the update? sorry if this question is badly put.

also: you rule.

thanks!

There's lot's of presets in 44.1. Just that they come with 192 or 96 presets.

You can also purchase the 44.1 updates version without buying the 192/96 package.

Happy shopping.

@Henry

Bought 17 items from your shop today. Thank you for your great bonkers offer. Truly blessed and will get more when you have some new stuff.

Thank you and God Bless

Cheers
David
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 am

Hey Megadude,
Basically this is how it works - If you see the word ONLY in the name of a package it - comes in the stated rate only. If it comes in 96 khz it most likely has 44.1 khz as well but not always. For example Titan is one rate only. If it says 192 khz it more than likely has 192 khz, 96 khz and 44.1 khz. Just read the description. Near the top of each description are the sample rates provided. I need to make adjustments to the shop so I will make this clearer.

Over the next few hours I will be cleaning things up and the 'name your price' promo is ending. Grab stuff while you can because it seems the plugin causes too much instability site-wide. I will be going through the shop slowly today so move fast. :D . Moving back to the coupons method via newsletter and if you want to donate you can still do that. I will be offering short promo sales via the NEWSLETTER so if you haven't signed up yet and don't want to miss out, now is the time - no more permanent discounts sadly - too many issues again.

If you have any order issues - such as wrong files downloading - or missing links - just send me an e-mail to sales ( at ) nebulapresets.com

All the best. Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby MegaDude » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Ok, sounds good.

Hmmm, loaded up my cart, but can't get the paypal to work. Not sure what I am doing wrong.... :?:
MegaDude
User Level II
User Level II

Postby MegaDude » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:17 pm

hmm, suddenly it worked. :D
MegaDude
User Level II
User Level II

Postby MegaDude » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Downloading now.

Btw, Henry, I just wanted to let you know that, although I am very loaded up on nebula stuff right now, I wanted to buy a bunch of your stuff (I think I bought 8 things at the recommended prices) to show support to you after what you posted re: piracy a few days back. So at least with respect to this customer, your way of doing business has brought you more business.

Based on what everyone else has said about your stuff, I am sure the products will be excellent, and I am excited to try them out on my puny computer. But I thought you should know that I was really impressed with how you treat your customers and this was a big factor in leading me to become one of them.

take care.
MegaDude
User Level II
User Level II

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries