Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Formbank » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Any info / ETA on the guitar amps, Henry ?

cheers,
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Formbank wrote:Any info / ETA on the guitar amps, Henry ?

cheers,

ETA is hard to say but David did ask for Preamps first so they take precedence. I have about three or four I think. Those should be out within a week and the amps come soon after. I have a free week so will work hard on them but it is a mountain of work that will take weeks or months to release. Still working through Updates with the G-drive, trying to get a breakthrough with the Bricasti bla bla bla so lots on

Guitar Amps are

Fender champion 600
VOX AC30 - Again
Fender Twin Reverb
Marshall haze 40
Roland Jazz Chorus
Messa Boogie MK III
Ampeg Reverberocket
Also a Marshall JCM 900 power head - no idea if it will work but hey - I sampled it.

Then the Leslie - no idea how it will turn out.

Bass Amps are

GK Gallien Krueger
Ashdown Bass Magnifier
Ampeg Portaflex
Trace Elliot
Little Mark II

I had multiple Mic positions - 8 - but because of the file sharing I will release them with just two mic positions as standard and anyone wanting other mic positions will have to get a custom package with post processing through GML, Helios, E*I, N**e and Vortexion gear to make them sound their best. These custom packs will have the buyers name on it - literally. They won't be cheap and they will be a processing time of days or weeks - ( depending on demand and my schedule ) but they will be great when it comes to recreating the tone of amps alongside algorithmic distortion offerings.

Hope that helps
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby jimiyves » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Very good news Henry, thanks for all your work.

Algorithmic distortion with your amps libraries are better than most of algorithmic distortion amps, but I think that it would be better if Nebula could do distortion, in order to sample all amps, clean and distortion.
jimiyves
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Formbank » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks for the info , Henry.

Very much looking forward to their release !
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby dejhantulip » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 am

Hey everyone and Henry!

I will be working with a new artist that kind of has the style of Jason Mraz, what vocal pre from Henry's website would you recommend me? This would be for basically acoustic-pop style of music.

Thanks for the recommendations!
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 am

dejhantulip wrote:I will be working with a new artist that kind of has the style of Jason Mraz, what vocal pre from Henry's website would you recommend me?

Any will be equally awesome.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby ericus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 am

Henry Olonga wrote: I had multiple Mic positions - 8 - but because of the file sharing I will release them with just two mic positions as standard and anyone wanting other mic positions will have to get a custom package with post processing through GML, Helios, E*I, N**e and Vortexion gear to make them sound their best. These custom packs will have the buyers name on it - literally. They won't be cheap and they will be a processing time of days or weeks - ( depending on demand and my schedule ) but they will be great when it comes to recreating the tone of amps alongside algorithmic distortion offerings.

Hope that helps
Henry

Hey Henry,

Great idea! Perfect way to fight back! :mrgreen:

And your normal pricing scheme is so affordable that we should be able to pay some more for customized and tweaked presets.
ericus

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atop-2qr ... e=youtu.be

Demo of Big Guitar Amp - from Pete ( Formbank )- thanks :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby davidgary73 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:
ETA is hard to say but David did ask for Preamps first so they take precedence….

Thank you so much Henry. Looking forward to the new preamps presets and also your bass cabs as well.

Cheers
David
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi guys,

A few have asked how you can donate on my site - well I have sorted that out now.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=donate-name-your-price

I am also thinking about a 'name your price' section for some products - would like to know what you guys think. What products would you like to see in that category. It would be similiar to the Donate button with a minimum price and you can give as much or as little above that. Should I go store wide? It makes adding stuff to your basket take a bit longer.
How do loyal customers who have paid full price feel?( I will make a generous offer to them) I will also be launching my custom products section soon - this will be the high end with high end prices but not for every man and his dog. When I say high end prices it is because I will hand craft the products in there. If you want the best that I can offer, this will be a personalised service with a waiting list but etra-ordinary quality. It will begin with the new Amps and then fresh samplings of the Fairchild and stereo preamps. I think that almost a year on, I think I know what I am doing now and almost everything will be improved.

Feedback would be great before I begin implementing things.
Best wishes
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries