Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

dejhantulip wrote:Dear Henry,

I gotta admit that i am in love with the 670 fchild mojo! Amazing!

I would like to kindly ask you if there is a chance you could update it to have the gdrive as i am sure everyone would benefit from the extra juice of this marvel!

Thank you so much, best regards,


ORLANDO


I resampled it yesterday at 192 khz in stereo here at the London studio. I may update the old version depending on time. So much to do so little time.
User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: South west England

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

deehope wrote:
Henry Olonga wrote:Done a few of the mentioned ones today. They have a leslie but it's a time variant sampling right? Never had much success with a chorus I once tried to sample. Oh well perhaps in the stopped position in stereo? If it's spinning I envisage issues. What do you guys reckon?

I don't care for the fx part, I just want something that will sound like I've re-amped my vsti and mic'd a real cabinet.



As per Richie's suggestion I will sample it in stereo with the speakers spinning. I can always fold down to mono if we get stereo problems and there are some good Leslie simulators that can mimic the spinning - I think. Of course Nebula will present as stereo even from a mono sampling.
User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: South west England

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby dejhantulip » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:
dejhantulip wrote:Dear Henry,

I gotta admit that i am in love with the 670 fchild mojo! Amazing!

I would like to kindly ask you if there is a chance you could update it to have the gdrive as i am sure everyone would benefit from the extra juice of this marvel!

Thank you so much, best regards,



ORLANDO


I resampled it yesterday at 192 khz in stereo here at the London studio. I may update the old version depending on time. So much to do so little time.



Wow! Awesome! Really looking forward to it! I will be waiting anxiously :)

Best regards brother,


ORLANDO
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby deehope » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:47 am

Henry Olonga wrote:
deehope wrote:
Henry Olonga wrote:Done a few of the mentioned ones today. They have a leslie but it's a time variant sampling right? Never had much success with a chorus I once tried to sample. Oh well perhaps in the stopped position in stereo? If it's spinning I envisage issues. What do you guys reckon?

I don't care for the fx part, I just want something that will sound like I've re-amped my vsti and mic'd a real cabinet.



As per Richie's suggestion I will sample it in stereo with the speakers spinning. I can always fold down to mono if we get stereo problems and there are some good Leslie simulators that can mimic the spinning - I think. Of course Nebula will present as stereo even from a mono sampling.

Awesome... R u going to be sampling the tube amp stage? And how it interacts with the speaker system? Very excited!!
deehope
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 am

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby richie43 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 am

Henry Olonga wrote:....there are some good Leslie simulators that can mimic the spinning - I think.

The VB3 from GSi. It comes as 2 plugins; an amazing sounding vsti Hammond B3 with leslie, and a vst fx version of the leslie that can be used with anything. I am an "old guy" and have experience with real hammonds, real leslies, etc. This one is as close to real sounding as I have ever found in a plugin. So maybe you all were on the right track in regards to getting the "mojo" that can be added to another plugin. Henry has gotten very good with the "mojo" presets, by far my favorite and most used nebula libraries if I had to rank by most libraries by a single developer.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi guys - sorry but had no time to sample the tubes only on the leslie. But I tell you a secret - the studio let me go ballistic and gave me a generous flat fee to use all I could eat. :D . End result is 3 days of solid morning to night sampling - 355 GBs of samples of some of the coolest Guitar Amps, Bass amps, compressors for mojo and some gorgeous pres. Just had to buy three 4 TB HDDs for editing , storage and backup. The data gets ridiculous after a while. Just backing up previous samplings and it is going to take a whole day LOL.
It's gonna busy around here :). I suggest that if you want to keep using my samples you 1) instal only the sample rates you use and 2)GET a BIGGER HDD!!!! Consider changing the default program and vectors location for nebula to another drive that means you don't have to instal to your system drive. I think it is possible. Enrique knows how.
User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: South west England

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby richie43 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Henry Olonga wrote: Consider changing the default program and vectors location for nebula to another drive that means you don't have to instal to your system drive. I think it is possible. Enrique knows how.



It is indeed possible, and definitely recommended! I have had a Nebula-dedicated HD for over a year, and Henry is right- it is the way to go (Who would put samples on the OS HD anyway....? :roll: )
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby davidgary73 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:36 pm

That's correct. Just point to the harddrive path in the Nebula xml and it will read. Very simple actually.

Windows

<DATAPATH>C:\nebulatemprepository\</DATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>D:\nebulatemprepository\</ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>E:\nebulatemprepository\</ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>F:\nebularemovabledrive\</ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>


Mac

<DATAPATH> MacHdName 1/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/ </DATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> MacHdName 2/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>

ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH: you can use as many alternative data paths as you want. Each should contain a "Programs" and a "Vectors" folder. You can specify as many drives as you want. If Nebula doesn't find a path it simply will not load those programs, but will not crash. These alternativedatapaths could be also removable drives.

You can use this to spread various Nebula presets and samples to different HD's. One for Consoles, preamps etc, one for reverbs, cabs, mics etc.

@Henry

Not sure if this is possible, could you upload the newly sampled preamps first if you can. I would like to get them for some projects at hand.

Cheers
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
User avatar
davidgary73
Member
Member
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:14 pm

davidgary73 wrote:@Henry

Not sure if this is possible, could you upload the newly sampled preamps first if you can. I would like to get them for some projects at hand.

Cheers


Sure 8-)
User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: South west England

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby dejhantulip » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:
davidgary73 wrote:@Henry

Not sure if this is possible, could you upload the newly sampled preamps first if you can. I would like to get them for some projects at hand.

Cheers


Sure 8-)



Awesomeee! ETA?

Thanks Henry!!! :)
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests