Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 pm

gurth wrote:Henry, my orders have been expired.......

Can we do something about that?

thanks a lot

Please e-mail me at sales (at) nebulapresets.com with your name, order number, or e-mail used for purchase and I will refresh them for you pronto.

Take care
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby SpliffSplaff » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Ha...RNC Comp mojo...great...but man i would love to see this little Bastard in Nebula. Any chance of sampling this Unit Henry? Very very underrated Comp...

Cheers
SpliffSplaff
User Level III
User Level III

Postby botus99 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm

SpliffSplaff wrote:Ha...RNC Comp mojo...great...but man i would love to see this little Bastard in Nebula. Any chance of sampling this Unit Henry? Very very underrated Comp...

Cheers

ahem :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25215

Still working on perfecting it
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby deehope » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Are there any speaker amps or cabinets suitable for rhodes, wurlitzers or organ? Any chance of you doing a fender suitcase cabinet or some other vintage cabinet for keys?
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby lipa » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

+1000 to that! fender rhodes cabinet and leslie are waiting to be sampled!! :P
lipa

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Done a few of the mentioned ones today. They have a leslie but it's a time variant sampling right? Never had much success with a chorus I once tried to sample. Oh well perhaps in the stopped position in stereo? If it's spinning I envisage issues. What do you guys reckon?
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Oh well perhaps in the stopped position in stereo? If it's spinning I envisage issues. What do you guys reckon?

Personally, even knowing it would sound good, I don't think that it is time well spent sampling the stopped leslie, especially if time is indeed an issue. As much as I LOVE what Nebula does, there are some really nice leslie emulations available in the vsti world and if Henry has to choose that over something that does not exist in high quality elsewhere, I( would rather that he sampled something else.... Just my opinion of course. The other option I would choose is if Henry is going to bother sampling the leslie, just go ahead and try it spinning and see what happens. Cheers, and thanks Henry for your tireless work to improve everyone's audio!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby deehope » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Done a few of the mentioned ones today. They have a leslie but it's a time variant sampling right? Never had much success with a chorus I once tried to sample. Oh well perhaps in the stopped position in stereo? If it's spinning I envisage issues. What do you guys reckon?

I don't care for the fx part, I just want something that will sound like I've re-amped my vsti and mic'd a real cabinet.
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby dejhantulip » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Dear Henry,

I gotta admit that i am in love with the 670 fchild mojo! Amazing!

I would like to kindly ask you if there is a chance you could update it to have the gdrive as i am sure everyone would benefit from the extra juice of this marvel!

Thank you so much, best regards,

ORLANDO
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:56 pm

dejhantulip wrote:Dear Henry,

I gotta admit that i am in love with the 670 fchild mojo! Amazing!

I would like to kindly ask you if there is a chance you could update it to have the gdrive as i am sure everyone would benefit from the extra juice of this marvel!

Thank you so much, best regards,

ORLANDO

Anyone can apply the GDRIVE patch to any of your libraries that it pertains to, by the way. Search this forum, all of the info is here. And if you can't find it, feel free to PM me and I can tell you. I have had GRIVE on all of my EQ's, consoles, preamps, and HP filter on all of my comps long before the devs updated their libraries. Unfortunately though, NAT only runs on PC for now, so if you are on a Mac, oops, this won't pertain to you.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries