Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby dream » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 am

dejhantulip wrote:Hey everyone,

Check what I just found! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHK8cJW_48

ORLANDO

:) Great!
Mixing Engineer | Producer | Editing Audio Expert
http://www.davidefant.com
dream

Postby RJHollins » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am

It was nice to hear the demonstation ... even though it sounds like we're not getting the direct feed ... nonetheless ... the Klarity makes a statement.

For those not following at home, I did want to post an additional THANK-YOU to Henry for the timely corrections to this library... and my apologies for delaying the Briscati project :o I had started a thread that originally dealt with the special routing that this library was designed from, when the issue was discovered.

Thanks again Henry!

To the 'side-liners' ... you'll be glad you went ahead and bought the AIR library. :D
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Mplay » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am

I agree, cant w8 to pick up air 5-8 and try the parallel setup.
Mplay

Postby souljah » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Air 1 &2 are dl right now, on others i get this : Sorry, this download has expired. Also in my user page where dl are i only see 1-4 libraries. Should there be more as i bought the Air full pack if i recall correctly.
souljah
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi Souljah,
I thought I had refreshed most so I may have missed yours. What was your name, order number or the e-mail address used? You can e-mail the reply on sales (at) nebulapresets.com and I will get you up and running again asap. ;)
Best
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby giomasino » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello everybody.
I purchased Henry's AIR bundle, amazing product. Just amazing. I have a question though. If the hardware schematics published by Sound on Sound are correct, there are 2 parallel processors, the "Focus" and the "Clarity".

Now, the "lift" and the "open" options are related to the Focus processor, while the "presence", "shimmer", "sheen" and "silk" options are related to the "Clarity" processor.

This is all clearly reflected in AIR programs names; however, the "presence" programs in AIR are called "presence_focus", not "presence_clarity" (or just "presence") as they should.
So, my question is what are these "presence_focus" programs? Just a naming mistake or ...?
Thanks a lot Henry, incredible product.
J.
giomasino
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby richie43 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 pm

giomasino wrote:Hello everybody.
I purchased Henry's AIR bundle, amazing product. Just amazing. I have a question though. If the hardware schematics published by Sound on Sound are correct, there are 2 parallel processors, the "Focus" and the "Clarity".

Now, the "lift" and the "open" options are related to the Focus processor, while the "presence", "shimmer", "sheen" and "silk" options are related to the "Clarity" processor.

This is all clearly reflected in AIR programs names; however, the "presence" programs in AIR are called "presence_focus", not "presence_clarity" (or just "presence") as they should.
So, my question is what are these "presence_focus" programs? Just a naming mistake or ...?
J.

From the actual manual for the hardware:
"Presence
Presence is a very special band that almost deserves its own engine, because it doesn’t possess the harmonically dense power of the Focus bands, nor is it nearly as subtle or rarified as the rest of the Clarity bands. But I placed it in the Clarity Engine because it layers well with a touch of Lift or Open from the Focus Engine."

Here is a dropbox link for the PDF, if you are interested.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzyc4aks637ox ... Manual.pdf
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby giomasino » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

richie43 wrote:
giomasino wrote:Hello everybody.

J.

From the actual manual for the hardware:
"Presence
Presence is a very special band that almost deserves its own engine, because it doesn’t possess the harmonically dense power of the Focus bands, nor is it nearly as subtle or rarified as the rest of the Clarity bands. But I placed it in the Clarity Engine because it layers well with a touch of Lift or Open from the Focus Engine."

Here is a dropbox link for the PDF, if you are interested.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzyc4aks637ox ... Manual.pdf

Thanks a lot, very very helpful. However, my question is still what is the "presence_focus" program from Henry's AIR? Is it just "presence"? Is it "presence" with a touch of "focus", as suggested in the manual? I'm just curious.
giomasino
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby richie43 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Until Henry answers, I am assuming that he named it such because as the manual says, it sort of spans both engines. And as I use it, I can see why the manual says that.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Errr - just noticed that the other day - ignore the focus. It's not supposed to be there. :lol:

Here is a quick update for those who CANNOT ignore it :shock:

http://www.nebulapresets.com/Air_Presence_Update.zip
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries