Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby mr.tele » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am

You're a hard working man, Henry! Thank you! Bought and downloading now. :D
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby RJHollins » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 am

Very nice Henry !

Just ordered the remaining AIR 5-8, and also grabbed the L-ay2a Mojo.

Thank-you! 8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Hi Guys,
Hey Orlando,
I thought about your mastering project and decided to stay up a little later than normal last night - until 2:30 a.m actually, just to finish this off for you before I went off for a few days to Northern Ireland.

The final libraries are now up and they all feature the G-drive which I will add to the other earlier libraries as well.

Henry Olonga releases Air part 5,6,7 and 8. .For adding that high end finish to tracks or Masters. 5 to 8
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-5-for-nebula-192-khz
http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-6-for-nebula-192-khz
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-7-for-nebula-192-khz
http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-8-for-nebula-192-khz

I have also released the Full bundle in the bundle section as well for those who want the whole pack for a discounted price. Hope this adds value to your mixes and really gives that final polish.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-full-bundle-nebula-192-khz

As far as the Titan EQ goes it was my first attempt at this third party sampling foray so there are some imperfections. I kind of love the fact that it sounds different to other eqs though - Titan 2 is coming so I will still sell the original Titan EQ but will not be updating it. There were some issues involved with that sampling, time constraints, not really knowing how it would turn out and some of them the quircks of the hardware. One or two were labelling mistakes but the character of the curves is accurate with these four over forty years old modules, save for the fact that I set the peaks to be around or below 0 Dbs. There was one module of the four that didn't work right when I boosted its preamp quite high - that is the one that is really shrill, but not on all samplings as I turned it down later. I have written about this earlier in the thread.Trying to combine curves and distortion has been a challenge and the G-drive will sort that out. So with the earlier libraies I calibrated for the peaks to reach just under 0 Dbs. It is like boosting the EQ and then turning its output down. All issues involved with the sampling process, calibration and compatibility will be addressed in Titan 2 so hold out for that one coming soon at 192 khz and below.

For the next week or two I will focus on the first Bricasti preset. Thanks to the community for supporting my efforts. It is really appreciated - I managed to send £ 500 to the Mumvuri project during the holiday period so thanks everyone.

Lastly thanks for all the hardware suggestions. I will add them to my list and if I can track them down then I will deliver them.

All I can say is WOW! to show that dedication for a forum member is pretty amazing! you really are top bloke Henry!

And to send that to your charity as well is incredible! You should really set up some sort of second pay PayPal or way I can donate, I'm sure a few other member would donate as well. Your programs are top class! And for the price you do them at it seams like a steal! even though some of the money is going to charity.

I wouldn't mind giving a few quid to your charity/charity of choice!

Especially for the quality of program we have got so far!
Definity

Postby dejhantulip » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Henry, once again thank you so much! The program is absolutely amazing for adding that precious high end!

God bless!

ORLANDO
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi guys,
I will be issuing an update to the Air series in the next few days as it has become my priority now. Bricasti postponed a little again. There some out of phase presets that have been highlighted by a couple of users. Thanks to them as it had mainly gone unnoticed by those who do not work in parallel. Seems it affects all libraries with the settings MIN, +4, +8 and +12.

I will upload the fixes and give purchasers of the library refreshed links for their respective buys.

I hope to be done within a week although I am recoverring from a winter viral infection so may be slower.

Take care
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby davidgary73 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Shalom Henry,

Received your email on the refresh of "Air" presets.

Just curious if the files are ready for downloads since after receiving your notification 10 hrs ago.

I just downloaded Air 1 but the created date is still 12/14/12 and no G Drive presets. I reckon i have wasted a download spot here :(

Cheers
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi David,
Sorry about that but it took a little longer than my predicted 10 hours. All of them are up except AIR 7 which should be up within an hour and half.

For the sake of those who do not know - I have updated the AIR series to correct a latent phase issue so if you have bought and downloaded prior to the last hour then please use your original links to get the update. I have gone through all visible transactions and e-mailed everyone concerned. If you should have received an e-mail message but didn't just first check your account or links first to see if they work. I have given a week to download and if you run out of download attempts just let me know. You will use the same passwords.
Please delete all the original files manually. A couple of file names have changed so don't just try to overwrite - it will leave some redundant files behind.

Don't forget to delete your ~scanboot.xml file in the setups folder and empty the temp folder as well. This will help rescan the new files properly.
Please keep the original files if you have the space for a few days just to make sure that I haven't messed it all up. ;)

Hope this helps
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby davidgary73 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:56 pm

No worries brother. I will redownload the Air 1 again and download the rest within the next few hours or so.

Cheers and God Bless
David
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby deehope » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 pm

What algo compressor do you guys find urself using with the chiswick R mojo?
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby dejhantulip » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 am

Hey everyone,

Check what I just found! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHK8cJW_48

ORLANDO
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries