Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby delchambre » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Henry just buy some mojo 2 days ago ...
If you have a S***** Hill Compressor not too far, it'll be great to me if you can take the mojo from it :twisted:

thank's for your job from .be,
fred
delchambre
User Level I
User Level I

Postby jpchartrand » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 pm

+1 for the S***** hill!
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby fpoitevin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 am

Just bought and tried the Mojo things (1176, LA2A and Pultec). It's amazing ! I tried it with the new UAD1176 emulation. It sounds really good, even better than my 1176 clone on which I spent hours tweaking the distortion !! The LA2A mojo is fantastic with the Waves CLA2A without the "analog" emulation. The UAD LA2A lacks of precision for me, and I don't really like the IK Multimedia plugins sound.
These Mojo progs are the best compromise between sound, CPU and workflow.
Thanks Mr Olonga !
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby vicnestE » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 am

Microphone pack is good. SEEoneTWO is good. Fix some harsh recorded vocal for me. :)
Maybe some FourOneFour :)
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby deehope » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

hey just wondering if I'm missing it but I keep going through the list and I don't see a gates/retro sta level mojo? Wondering if its there or if theres any plans on doing one? Thx
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby fpoitevin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 am

I'm looking for a Mojo thing to put with an algo EQ (I tested the HOFA IQ-EQ which is amazingly musical) to have the feeling of real hardware EQ. I'm making the comparisons on the same track between a Saje Odyssee Channel Strip and the algo EQ HOFA and Nebula. The HOFA IQ-EQ is the closest to the Saje strip. I just need mojo. I tried a lot of progs (S*L, 1073, 1081, 5088, A*I,...) but I can't find a simple Mojo prog with no tube, no transformer, just tl072 and NE5532 ! I've just bought the NV DI (1073). It sounds great, but way too heavy for a goto EQ. The best result for now is with the CLC line input of AlexB, but it's a bit aggressive in the high mids.
If you have any suggestion of what I could try and buy...
Thanks guys.
François
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby djomardiaz » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi Henry, yesterday ive purchased your eq titan, impresssive, but i dont know if its only my library files, but there are 2 preset programs that are wrong, "NOEQ max 96 and 10k BOOST +2", they both have a boost about 10 dbs in the high frecuency spectrum, its strange , ive downloaded the Gdrive presets and still happening the same, i think the problem are the vector files maybe, i havent tried to download all the library again and overwrite the files yet, anyway thanks, i love it.

pd MAX TROUGH 6K program gives me a MAX TROUGH 2k too.
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi Guys,
Hey Orlando,
I thought about your mastering project and decided to stay up a little later than normal last night - until 2:30 a.m actually, just to finish this off for you before I went off for a few days to Northern Ireland.

The final libraries are now up and they all feature the G-drive which I will add to the other earlier libraries as well.

Henry Olonga releases Air part 5,6,7 and 8. .For adding that high end finish to tracks or Masters. 5 to 8
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-5-for-nebula-192-khz
http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-6-for-nebula-192-khz
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-7-for-nebula-192-khz
http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-part-8-for-nebula-192-khz

I have also released the Full bundle in the bundle section as well for those who want the whole pack for a discounted price. Hope this adds value to your mixes and really gives that final polish.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-full-bundle-nebula-192-khz

As far as the Titan EQ goes it was my first attempt at this third party sampling foray so there are some imperfections. I kind of love the fact that it sounds different to other eqs though - Titan 2 is coming so I will still sell the original Titan EQ but will not be updating it. There were some issues involved with that sampling, time constraints, not really knowing how it would turn out and some of them the quircks of the hardware. One or two were labelling mistakes but the character of the curves is accurate with these four over forty years old modules, save for the fact that I set the peaks to be around or below 0 Dbs. There was one module of the four that didn't work right when I boosted its preamp quite high - that is the one that is really shrill, but not on all samplings as I turned it down later. I have written about this earlier in the thread.Trying to combine curves and distortion has been a challenge and the G-drive will sort that out. So with the earlier libraies I calibrated for the peaks to reach just under 0 Dbs. It is like boosting the EQ and then turning its output down. All issues involved with the sampling process, calibration and compatibility will be addressed in Titan 2 so hold out for that one coming soon at 192 khz and below.

For the next week or two I will focus on the first Bricasti preset. Thanks to the community for supporting my efforts. It is really appreciated - I managed to send £ 500 to the Mumvuri project during the holiday period so thanks everyone.

Lastly thanks for all the hardware suggestions. I will add them to my list and if I can track them down then I will deliver them.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby dejhantulip » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:42 am

Dear Henry, just to show you how much I was waiting for the release of the rest of the series I bought it a couple of minutes before you posted here the release lol.

I am right now downloading the series thanks so much for your efforts!

Topic aside, could someone please explain to me in simple terms what is the g-drive how does it work, what is it for, whats the benefit, etc?

Henry once again thank you soooo much!

ORLANDO
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:49 am

dejhantulip wrote:Dear Henry, just to show you how much I was waiting for the release of the rest of the series I bought it a couple of minutes before you posted here the release lol.

I am right now downloading the series thanks so much for your efforts!

Topic aside, could someone please explain to me in simple terms what is the g-drive how does it work, what is it for, whats the benefit, etc?

Henry once again thank you soooo much!

ORLANDO

The GDRIVE is a one knob/slider way that does the same thing as boosting the input and lowering the output, so you can drive the "hardware" quicker. It is possible to apply the patch yourself to many libraries. I have GDRIVE on almost all of my console, preamp, and eq libraries. It's quite handy. If you come from old-school hardware times, you may already ne used to pushing an input and lowering the output, so the GDRIVE will actually seem strange in concept to you.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries