Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby vicnestE » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:27 pm

oh the new stuffs arrive :)
Will there be more this week or tomorrow?
I shall get them as personal bundle at once.
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 pm

More coming this week. Perhaps tomorrow I will add some of the sample rate upgrades for the 192 khz only stuff. Depends - got a couple of young girls who interupt well laid plans :P he he he.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby davidgary73 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Henry, just wondering if the Klaritizer Mojo preset would work on it's own without the plugin?

Would love to purchase it if we can use it by it's own. If we can't, may need to wait for the full suite to come about.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby Benjaminjo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Same here, would love to know more about the Klaritizer. If i understand correctly, the mojo versions are just the preamp section (the frequency response) and not the actual effect of a machine...or am i mistaken?
Benjaminjo
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi David,

You will be pleased to hear that the the actual settings were sampled as well but it is all about finding time to assemble these packs.

First I have released the mojo and then I will have 8 packs of the boosts. No overlapping bands I am afraid (that would take forever) but you will get the settings in steps. Every two dots on the hardware.

If you look at the box you will see 8 positions - these were sampled individually so it's a patience game really. I may change the name of the individual products on release - just so you know. ;).And it probably will not be a product listed in my store so it is a custom special request item at this stage.I don't know yet - thinking about it - but it will be easy to get.
H
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby davidgary73 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 pm

That's super awesome news. I'm in and i will surely look forward in purchasing it once you have anounce it here.

Also, would the mojo set work in tamdem with you 8 pack boost or the 8 pack boost will do all the mojo it needs? Sorry for the questions as i'm really interested in more of your product since i have purchased a few recently.
davidgary73

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Sorry David - I had edited my last post as you typed. The individual samplings will not need to work with the mojo presets I wouldn't think. The best way to work with it may be to use them in parallel in a bus to emulate what the hardware does and mix to taste. Haven't tested yet so will confirm when it's up and running.

Don't have a date either but will release one by one as I did with the Tape sim. Perhaps I will expedite it on my list of things to do. :ugeek:
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby davidgary73 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

No worries Henry. Release it once you have it ready and do teach us how to go about getting the right sound with the parallel bus method.

If this product is by special request, you got yourself one request from me and i know there will be many will want to do the same too.

Thank you for bring us these awesome products. Can't wait to see more great products from you.

Thank you and God Bless
davidgary73

Free Presets and more

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi Guys,
It has been a while since I offered something for free so apologies for that but in keeping with the spirit of the season - this is for customers with the commercial version of Nebula unfortunately. It is the DI section from the transparent G-20 family and it will give your audio that expensive sound with no effort. It is in stereo and is good enough for Mastering, track and master bus duties. It is about a 20 MB download. Good enough for Master Bus duties. I will do a series using it in the future. This is for the jazz and acoustic music guys. You can feel around the instruments. You will be disappointed when you press bypass. Good quality this. Check the free stuff categories section

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?post_type=product

Also - I have released my new series starting today - it is called AIR and will include 8 parts to the series. Part one is released today.

Next week I begin the roll out of the sample rate upgrades for the remaining libraries that do not support all rates.

Ignore driving the input - there is little in the way of distortion. Load it and either use it in the FX bin or in parallel on a BUS send. I guess I find using it on the track itself is fine so up to you.

Henry Olonga releases AIR part 1..For adding that elusive non harsh high end. URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-air-for-nebula-192-khz

I am also beginning my CUSTOM preset and CUSTOM Remote Processing service as well for those who want a more bespoke approach to their presets or audio file processing. This will be a hands on collaboration with me to get presets that work for you in your context.

Henry Olonga releases Custom services..Those who want a more tailored, persoanlised Nebula experience. URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product_cat=custom-presets

I have also, as promised, thrown together a few more bundles in the bundles section of my site. Navigate from the shop Tab as always.

Take care
:)
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:19 am

Hi Henry,

Just purchased & downloaded the 'Girthy EQ' with the Q-Clone pak.

Question ... the Q-Clone pak contains 2 identical looking folders, with the only distinction being one called X1, and the other called X1.5 . What does this mean ? :?

... also, not quite sure the meaning of 'girthy' :shock: However, I did drop by a certain website and happened across a CB manual that seemed 'interesting' :lol:

Thanks for any clarification.

Oh, thirdly ...

Might you be familiar with a preamp, 'QES SMP-2' ?
I'd read some interesting reviews and shootouts on it.
It is a 'stereo tube microphone-line preamplifier, all valve-based equipment entirely hand-crafted.'

Here's a link to my earlier inquest:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25283

Any possibility there ??? :mrgreen:

Thanks!!!
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries