Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi Rob,
Always good to hear from you and thanks so much for your past support. Annoyingly you have to rename it twice. Once for the actual file name and then fir the q-clone name.The way I would do it is ( and I am going on memory as I am not at home so I hope it is right ).

EDITED: To rename a file is quite simple. Load the file. Click on Save - Save to new file - Rename it to a file of your choice and copy that name to paste in the next naming window. Job done. So basically you need to name it twice and delete the original version of course.

Best wishes and hope it makes sense.
H
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

so i haven't had any free time to actually work on my own 'music' or noises etc, and haven't checked in on the site for a while. you've come quite a way in a short time! lots of great gear/tones to pick from, low prices, and it looks to be a pretty thorough methodology you have.
just grabbed a handful of packs, and i can't wait to get some time and check them out in a mix! i already had the titan eq set and really like it (i think it's still the only high quality studio eq in nebula with dynamics?), so i know the other stuff will be just as good. great work henry!
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am

Hey Tim,
Nice to hear from you and thanks for the support mate - much appreciated. I can understand how busy you have been. 5000 odd samples with some of your programs of the Rayphlex Compresor would keep anyone busy for a while.It's a beauty!!! I am sure that you can see how enthusiastic we all are that compression has been 'figured out' to a large degree. Sadly I had my main computer die just before I left. Motherboard seems fried and it needs replacing. Seems to happen to us crazy samplers. I often deconvolve with my CPUs hitting 100% for hours. Anyway, loved what I heard before leaving home however and the threads are going crazy with love for it, so well done!!

As far as the Titan goes, I will get a Version 2 up soon ( new year perhaps - if we are still here LOL ) but I hope you enjoy the original. It distorts quite nicely when pushed - the best I have managed with nebula I think so yes - dynamic. Instant 'The Who' sound when scattered across a mix. Add tape on the master bus and job done for a retro mix.

I managed to come across one module off 'the bay' of a desk that was being dismatled in Poland. Used by the Rolling Stones a while back and has an original lustraphone transfomer. This will get a painfully thorough sampling after I get its custom case delivered. 192 khz will give a different flavour but I would like it to be the final word when it comes to getting 'that' sound.

Take care and keep up the great work yourself.

Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby beingmf3 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 pm

OMG! Titan 2! And Titan 3!? :D Can't wait, Henry!
beingmf3

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Been away for a while guys but have a few more for you to peruse. :P

One encouragement from me. Check out the 'The Replica NV Pre into The Console Strip chain'. I think it is winner in my humble opinion. I plugged the Replica NV preamp into the Console strip at three different input gain levels. The reason I made this chain was my hearing that often in the old days engineers may deliberatly track and mix on different consoles. For example track on Neves and then mix on APIs. This method seemed to create a larger than life N**e sounding mix ( the old smiley curve when pushed ) but with the clarity, punch, speed and mid range focus of the A*I consoles. Apparently this gave drums and guitars that cut in the high end but a controlled but huge weight in the low end. So I tested it and I am pleased to offer that sound to you. This is an instant feedback preset. It may be too much for already bright material but the high end is hopefully not too fatiguing so is quite versatile if used in small doses. Put simply - it rocks. Gorgeous on dry vocals. This is HD audio at your fingertips.

Henry Olonga releases Replica NV Pre into The Console strip. Equally comfortable on the master bus, drums bus, guitars bus or dry vocals this is
your ticket to the stunning hybrid N**e and A*I sound in one preset.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-nv-pre-into-the-console-strip-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases Five50A. .Add the clear Aypeye mojo to your emulation plugins.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-five50a-mojo-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases Fifty33 Mojo. .Get the larger than life mojo of this superb NV equaliser's transformers.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-fifty33-mojo-192-khz

For the next few months I am taking a step back on my own sampling and going full on with my art and the Bricasti project. I will slowly do the Helios project though in the background. I will be doing updates to all libraries to do two things. Firstly to get all the libraries to have the three sample rates. 192 khz, 96 khz and 44.1 khz. So the earlier 192 only libraries will get the upgrades for their respective missing sample rates and also the 192 and 96 khz only packages. These will be cheap separate product releases. I will also be re- calibrating all the libraries as I have been informed of a few anomolies here and there over the last few months. These will be free, simple program file updates. If you find any more do just send me an e-mail on sales ( at ) nebulapresets.com. I aim to be up to date by March/ April if all goes well.
Best wishes to all and take care. I will pop in once in a while but on the whole will be keeping a lower profile. Thank you all for your awesome support over the last few months. It has been truly humbling.

Best wishes

H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby wagz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 am

hey, guys I'm interested in the vocality presets. I was wondering if somebody could tell me how high up the high pass filters are going. I'd kinda like to get one of these(the GML.), but I'd like to avoid thinning my vocals too much.
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

100 hz and 40 hz if engaged. Mainly 100 hz if I remember. Not on all presets of course. Used the low shelf as well. Will do another more flexible batch next year without low cuts. Cheers.
H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby lipa » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:52 am

Helios project?? You mean something more than just 44khz upgrade of Titan eq?? I'm all ears.. I love helios sound! :P
lipa

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Yup Lipa,
As luck would have it, I managed to get an ultra rare genuine vintage lustraphone transformer version on the bay a few months ago. A guy in Poland had acquired a desk that had been in Munich I think. The stones recorded on it if I am not mistaken so it is the real deal. He then decided to dismantle and sell the modules individually.

At the moment I am getting an enclosure made by a Helios expert and once that is done I will begin sampling. This time it will be a painstaking 192 khz sampling to try to recreate the beast. The original Titan eq had time constraints as I only had a days studio time to sample it and so there were huge gaps in the gain department. This time I will have no such issues. I will probably do 1 db ibcrements on the eq side of things and the cool thing is that these will hve the curves plus ten distortion kernels. I will have to optimise these for size obviously.

Best wishes
H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby lipa » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:24 pm

:o yeaahhh... great news Henry!!! I wasn't expecting that at all.. :P
Couple of suggestions:
I don't know what enclosure exactly is.. but it'd be great to have actual Master bus sampled.. not only channels ;)
Also, if it's gonna be "static" eq again (I mean no changing parameters once a preset loaded) please do some "combo" programs as well (eg. 60hz low AND highs boosted together.. and a preset with helios-famous "FBAAF" - full boost at all frequencies driven high) :mrgreen: anyway, I'm veeery happy!!
lipa

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries