Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey RJHollins,

Glad the q-clone stuff is useful. I wish I could be of more help but I honestly cannot remember what I used as I generally work very fast when making the q-clone presets and don't take notes. I just use my ears and a range of hardware and software tools including nebula of course. As far as tools go I have GML, N**e, A*I, Mackie and Helios hardware at my disposal and have sampled tonnes of other pieces as well at various studios. I combine, re-order, distort, tweak, use the add feature and generally try to get interesting chains.
So no trade secret, just cannot remember and I did it early in the year.

Take care

Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am

h-man wrote:Hey RJHollins,

Glad the q-clone stuff is useful. I wish I could be of more help but I honestly cannot remember what I used as I generally work very fast when making the q-clone presets and don't take notes. I just use my ears and a range of hardware and software tools including nebula of course. As far as tools go I have GML, N**e, A*I, Mackie and Helios hardware at my disposal and have sampled tonnes of other pieces as well at various studios. I combine, re-order, distort, tweak, use the add feature and generally try to get interesting chains.

Take care

Henry

Call me haphazard (or just a "free spirit artist", lol), but I actually like that aspect of those presets. Even though I have years of audio experience with much of the delicious analog gear that so many Neb developers are sampling (and used for Q_Clone presets), I don't even bother to care about where they come from. I get to know my tools and use different things where they might sound best. Or like real analog gear, I just decide to use something and use it. ny good piece of hardware can be used for many things, so it doesn't matter what the presets are if you know how to use them in your own work.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 am

h-man wrote:Hey RJHollins,

Take care

Henry

I understand Henry ... back in my full time heyday, we had to document everything on a major session ... kind of an unspoken label policy ...

Now that I've gone private, and now based on computer DAW's and things like NEBULA ... I've tried to maintain some documentation, but since moving into my new Control Room, I'm just going [somethings randomly] through the massive libraries collected, and just playing/studying the toys without deadlines and budgets getting in the way. Making plenty of 'mental' notes as I experiment. Written documentation has been sidelined or intentional limited for the moment.

Due to so many choices of NEBULA equipment to draw from, its like having a dozen studios available ... all without leaving my chair :shock: Even in NY or LA, with all the variety ... I still had to jump in a taxi to a different room :roll:

Anyway ... was just curious of a that particular patch, and was hoping to glean a bit more about it.
Thanks, nonetheless, as I've found the Q-Clone libraries well worth the price of admission. Especially useful when the NEBULA demands are would push the time, work flow to heavy :roll:

Again ... Thanks!
Sincerely.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Price adjustment - Everything now £ 3 and below !!!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Prior to my new releases coming soon - real soon - I have realised that I have a growing inventory that makes my libraries a little hard to own if you want all of them because they are so many.

Tut, tut - we can't have that. :D If you want to own my libraries I have adopted a policy that none of my individual modules will cost more than £ 3 from now on. That way if you want to build a collection it is now more than possible to do so for about £ 20 with discounts applied.

So everything is now priced below £ 3 and the September discount code mentioned earlier is still in effect. If you have ever wanted to buy a lot of my presets, they are now selling at almost launch prices.

For loyal customers I have a few libraries to give you for free once 100 products are launched - probably in two months time, so I wont leave you unrewarded.

Thanks again for your support.

Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:49 pm

This is a bit embarrassing to admit..... :roll: , but when I see a post like this from Henry, my pulse goes up, I get a little woozy (light-headed) and start trolling his website for the soon to be released libraries...... :shock: . I love all of those presets.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Re: Price adjustment - Everything now £ 3 and below !!!!!

Postby mpodrug » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 pm

h-man wrote:
So everything is now priced below £ 3 and the September discount code mentioned earlier is still in effect. If you have ever wanted to buy a lot of my presets, they are now selling at almost launch prices.

For loyal customers I have a few libraries to give you for free once 100 products are launched - probably in two months time, so I wont leave you unrewarded.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
What do you live from? Air and love?
Someone should give you a prize.
mpodrug
User Level X
User Level X

New Releases

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

It's going to be an interesting week guys. I had the chance to go into a London studio a few weeks ago and was able to get my hands on more gear to create mojo sets and also sampled some preamps. My eyes have been brought to ruin editing this set. Much more coming over the next few days so watch this space. May have up to 70 packs in my store by month end.

For the avoidance of doubt - the mojo sets are just the TONE of the hardware at various settings. They cannot be tweaked in any way and when I sample compressors they are not sampled as 'compressors' in NAT but as PREs for just the tone. I have covered this before but for those who cannot read through tonnes of posts - here it is again. The attack and release sliders have no purpose. These are set and forget presets. They are made to augment your digital plugins that give such an easy workflow but fail in delivering the depth, warmth and 3D image that only Nebula can give.

Henry Olonga releases MPassive Mojo. .Add some depth, warmth and mojo to your Massive Passive VST Plugin with a beautiful sounding set.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-mpassive-mojo-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases Toobey Techy Compo Mojo. .Add some depth, warmth and mojo to your CL1B VST Plugin with a beautiful sounding set.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-toobey-techy-compo-mojo-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases NV Vintage PRE. .The undeniable sound of the classic era. The Ten73 tone for sure.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-nv-vintage-pre-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases Millenium High Voltage PRE. .A staple preamp in most studios, one of the clearest and open preamps money can buy. Hi Fidelity
sound at your fingertips.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-millenium-high-voltage-pre-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases Pultec Mojo. .Add some depth, warmth and mojo to your Pultec EQ emulation VST Plugin with a beautiful sounding set.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-pultec-mojo-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases Focus PRE. .An open clear mic preamp with clarity and relatively flat frequency response.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-focus-pre-192-khz
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby KP2009 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 am

Hey Henry check all the links on here.. But Ordered all 6 new ones!! Keep'em Coming!!

Nice Work!
KP2009
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Cupwise » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 am

henry it looks like your release library is growing nicely, and i like that you have your own approaches to sampling stuff with a focus on tone (i'm a tone guy myself). you're a great asset to the whole nebula 'community'. no big hype, just nice sounding programs.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Metalblast » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:48 pm

pure clear water with Millennia :P
Metalblast
User Level VI
User Level VI

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries