Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby lipa » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm

It's even easier to do in reaper. Every instance of nebula can have only one channel routed to it (reaper in fx track parameters window has a button "2in 2out" - or something like that, if You click on it a new window pops up called "plug-in pin connector", where You can create additional channels for the track and route differently for each selected insert, and there's a reaper plugin "channel mixer" where You can easily mix if using more channels). Easy as that. ;)
here's an article about this feature:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jun11/a ... h-0611.htm

..also reapers easy fx rendering and switching inserts offline is heavily used in my projects with lots of nebula instances..switching kernels in every nebula before rendering would take an hour for me, also it's impossible since i'm summing through hardware console and have to have all tracks running real-time when recording 2-bus..
lipa

New Releases fort his week

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

Brilliant - thanks Lipa - never knew you could do that. Still trying to get my Sonar brain around Reaper. ;)

Lipa you only need to switch the kernels to clean in one instance and restart. As it is in the master page, all instances are affected. Then mix as usual and finally go into one instance and return to full prior to render.

For those of you wishing to add to your pallette I have a few more sounds available. Toodle pip!

Henry Olonga releases G-20 Get On the Bus Drums. .Derived from the arguably the cleanest channel strip around your Drums bus probably never sounded better. Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-g-20-get-on-the-bus-drums-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases G-20 Vocality. .Derived from the arguably the cleanest channel strip around your vocals probably never sounded better.Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-g-20-vocality-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases 'The console strip - Vocality'. .Beautiful subtle soundscapes for your vocals using a classic console strip.Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-the-console-strip-vocality-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases 'The console strip - Snareator'. .Beautiful subtle soundscapes for your snare using a classic console strip.Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-the-console-strip-snareator-192-khz
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby mr.tele » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am

'The console strip - Snareator' is not there! 404 error.

:(
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:56 am

I just clicked through and it is fine. Please explain where the issue lies. Thanks. H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby botus99 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 am

andddddd, bought em all. I swear Henry, with each release I get from you, the more I crave! Keep up the good work :D
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby mr.tele » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 am

Yes, Snareator is there now Henry. It must have been a temporary glitch. Sorry to bother you.
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby mpodrug » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm

I just got the G-20 Vocality. As i put the 'Fuller' preset on my vocal, i was like 'What? So what have you done with your vocal tracks until now?'
It cleans up my vocals, and boosts the right spots. I was skeptical first if these quick presets gonna work, as there's not much about them in the manual. I was completely wrong i guess.

Thanks Henry!
mpodrug
User Level X
User Level X

Postby mr.tele » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Bought 'em all! Downloading now. I'm all caught up! For now...:D
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 am

The discount code for the next month is . . . . . .

September discount

Enter this in the coupon field at check out and get your cart total that is above £30 reduced by 33%.

Thank you all very much for your kind support and encouragement over the last few months. I will continue to pursue high standards to help you achieve the quality you deserve.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Henry,

I've been working a project that has involved several of your commercial Q-Clone libraries.

First let me say, these have been very useful ... and plenty of great sounds!

Having a chance to scroll through some of the 'Mastering Presence' presets [I think that's what it was called [gee ... I have many of your q-libs, now I can't think of the sub folder name ... anyway :roll:

In one of them is a preset called 'DEPTH'. :shock:
This is a very interesting patch, and I wondered if you may relay any insight as to how/what was used to create that? I'd understand if its a 'guarded secret', but inquiring minds would really like to know :lol:

Thanks for all your great work ! and any additional info you like to expose :)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries