Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 am

Thanks Babiuk for the feedback. Sounds good. Would be nice to hear what others are doing with the libraries I have made.

Anyway - Four new products have gone live. One note for those who care - the G-20 series will be top notch. I plan on having three main building blocks to work with. The NV sound, The G-20 sound and eventually one more sound to be purchased on Monday next week - as long as I sell a few this weekend that is :D

Henry Olonga Releases NV Stringymathingy.The Eigth in a NV series to get you there quickly. Silky strings galore
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-nv-stringymathingy-192-khz

Henry Olonga Releases NV Acoustic.The Ninth in a NV series to get you there quickly. Airy guitars
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-nv-acoustic-192-khz

Henry Olonga Releases G-20 Acoustica.Clear musical acoustic guitar was never easier.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-g-20-acoustica-192-khz

Henry Olonga Releases Vortexion PRE.A preamp made to be used with ribbon mics. Gives a rather brightish sound.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-vortexion-pre
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:10 am

I think it is funny when I am almost disturbed (in a comical way) when Henry has ANOTHER great release.... I am compelled to buy all of them as soon as they are released because I know that they will be amazing....they ALL are. Darn you Henry.... :evil: :lol: ....(Keep them coming..... :shock: )
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby lipa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am

wow.. didn't expect three new libs down this morning.. :D
So now I'll be scratching my head until I read what's the third flavour! I'm very curious.. Henry remember how many colours there are.. (and we have the helios which will be fourth color anyway) So.. pick more of them! A*I, siemens, pulteq, M****y.. :roll: 8-)
lipa

Postby lipa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 am

oh.. E*I /C******r! .. and thanks a lot for doing so many N**e presets! I'm digging them a lot.. this, the tapes and michaels' drum compressor give me a new nebula browsing experience.. hours staring at the folders and trying different preset heh..
lipa

Postby lipa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 am

oh.. one more thing.. Henry.. we don't really need frequency plots, grahps etc.. but would it be such a big problem to include some more info in manual and/or on website about particular presets? This could be such a help if we could have exact eq settings written down in pdf.. you know, something like: NV Tickle Gtr Eq: Ls +3, Lm +2 q1.5, Hs +6...etc. I know it would be a little more typing work.. ;)
lipa

Postby lipa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 am

..and of course.. at which freq (Ls 80hz +3db..)
;)

come on guys +1 to this idea!! :!:
lipa

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am

Hi Lipa,

Always good to hear from you. One of the reasons I can be so productive is that I don't get bogged down with that side of things. I make hundreds of presets per week and trying to stay on top of what settings were captured would just add another step to an already tedious pipeline. I try to leave you to figure out how to carve the preset into your mix. Some will work and some won't and although I agree that it would be helpful to see the plot it would just slow me down. VST analyser can help for those who are curious. I think ( ;) ) you would prefer my effort going towards creating rather than packaging - although I could be mistaken. :?:
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby lipa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:16 pm

sure.. i prefer You kept making libraries and multiply flavours.. ;) don't forget about summing boxes (thermionic cult. fat bustard e.g.) :P
lipa

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

By the way - I will be making some tutorials once I finish the next round - that may help some people know the different sounds in each library.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:56 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I would be fine if Henry gave us even LESS written info than now if it meant that he was able to keep pumping out these amazing sounding (and unusually low priced!!) presets. I love the process of just loading them up based on the name and figuring out how they work in whatever project I am working on. As I (I am sure annoying) repeat on these threads, I come from an all analog audio world, where the idea of presets, descriptions of settings, and anything besides just turning knobs and listening doesn't exist. So Henry's "lack" of info is perfectly fine and comfortable for me. So at risk of upsetting all of you that are begging Henry for more written documentation.... Henry, keep doing whatever you do!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries